Ángel Di María

B

beautifulgame

To me, him and Koke has been my favorite players this season and best performers.

Not a bad call.

Has been brilliant and instrumental for Madrid.

I said the same bout him as well whenever I watch Madrid, raed.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There were very few people who appreciated him and didn't see his exit as something very detrimental to Real Madrid. When he first joined I was annoyed with him but he quickly gained my affection and appreciation. In the summer I was very opposed to his sale and I am so glad he has chosen to fight for his position because he has shown the world that what he was doing for Real Madrid is near impossible (see how dumb Bale looks in comparison when "sacrificing" for the team).

He then moved to midfield and shined, came through because it was much easier to see his work rate and his brilliance. While I think that we could do with a Pogba in Modric's place, Modric in Di Maria's place and Di Maria in Ronaldo's position, for now it has gotten us to the CL final. This year is his year, above everyone else. If Argentina do well it will be because of him, and I have been saying it for a while now.

El Gato

Villarato!
This makes me think whether we actually need a Modrić to replace Xabi long term if Illarra fails. That way Khedira would just be there to do his usual thing and Modrić is not someone that allows himself to be pushed around and lose everything as a result. It could work, but at the same time, it needs to be confirmed in practice.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This makes me think whether we actually need a Modrić to replace Xabi long term if Illarra fails. That way Khedira would just be there to do his usual thing and Modrić is not someone that allows himself to be pushed around and lose everything as a result. It could work, but at the same time, it needs to be confirmed in practice.

Man I have little tolerance to Khedira as he pisses me off so much and I hate to go back to his industrial football but I'd keep him for a year only to sell him the following year. Beast thinks he can develop under Ancelotti but I don't know. What can you develop with a limited player?

El Gato

Villarato!
I mean he won't ever pull a Yaya, but with the right guidance he could be the kind of guy to command respect and bully midfields.

Home of Barca Fans