Ángel Di María

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

What a beast.

It's unbelievable really. He's Real Madrid's biggest danger man in destroying teams (even the most compact defensive unit in Europe- Atletico). He incites attacks with passing moves, skillful runs, etc. His workrate and stamina is off the charts.

For any team I support that plays against Real Madrid, he's the guy I fear. Not Ronaldo, not Bale. Angel fucking Di Maria :worthy:

Yannick03

we should have gotten him years ago like I asked, can you imagine him on your right side

This, unfortunately, he's the perfect player to play alongside Neymar and Messi. He's fast, has tremendous work rate and he can take a men or 2.

V

voodoomaster

The only real player I actually like. He has been way better than ronaldo in 2014. Maybe in 2013/14. Hope Angel gives messi the help he needs to win wc.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
DAT Rabona pass though. Moment of the game besides Messi's goal.

It was perfection.

His final balls were off today but when he runs at the defense it's completely unpredictable. Add a little end product to his passes (and more shooting with that wicked left foot cannon) and he'll sex it up with Messi.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If Real really wants to sell this man than buy him for any price and not freaking Suarez.
I have always disliked him but he destroys teams in extra time because of his crazy stamina.

Alik

What an engine! Running non stop up and down, left and right. He had a terrible second half and first half of ET, but boy, without him Argies wouldn't have won.

Messi, Di Maria and Romero are the reasons they went through!

Home of Barca Fans