Ángel Di María

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Zubi could give Di Maria's agent money -> Agent buys Di Maria out of his contract -> joins us. :zubi:

Di Maria's agent is Mendes. Same agent of Falcao. They all met with Perez and Txiki. if Madrid is selling Di Maria, it can be City.

I

instinct

ronaldo28.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Di Maria : "That goal was Leo's goal. Only he can build such a play."

He really is distancing himself from Cristiano isn't he? How much is his buyout? Let's pull a Demichelis when he went from Malaga to Atleti to Man City, and pay a club to buy ADM from RM and then transfer him to us.

Note: I actually don't know if that is legal btw. IIRC Demichelis was out of contract when he went to Atleti from Malaga.

Last edited:

Morten

Maybe they should put him in the midfield in the next game, he was always very talented, but he wasnt true world class until Ancelotti moved him there this season.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Di Maria : "That goal was Leo's goal. Only he can build such a play."

Too many unsourced Di Maria quotes nowadays. First we had the "There are people who shoot 2 times and score 2 goals and others who shoot 40 times and never score" comment and now this.

Seems like a conspiracy to get Di Maria out of Madrid.

Galning

Daaang Angel dropping some bombs with his quotes lately :lol: he knows Ronaldo would've taking that shot instead of passing it to him.

Beast

The Observer
I see Di Maria is the new Cule's flavor of the day

First Higuain , than Suarez & now Di Maria

.. let's see the next game will be Brazil vs Columbia... I bet on Jackson Martinez if he plays or Hulk .. maybe even Oscar..
watch that space

Alik

I see Di Maria is the new Cule's flavor of the day

First Higuain , than Suarez & now Di Maria

.. let's see the next game will be Brazil vs Columbia... I bet on Jackson Martinez if he plays or Hulk .. maybe even Oscar..
watch that space
You forgot James Rodriguez :p

It will James Rodriguez again.

Beast

The Observer
Nah they know about James & Real plus what James said .. they will look for the MOM if it's anyone but James & my guess is it will be Martinez...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Nothing bothers me more than seeing Barca fans swoon over a Real Madrid, especially one that is on the fringes and my favorite. GO AWAY!

Home of Barca Fans