Ángel Di María

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Nothing bothers me more than seeing Barca fans swoon over a Real Madrid, especially one that is on the fringes and my favorite. GO AWAY!

:lol:

Seems like it is high time we had a :dimaria: smiley with a blaugrana heart icon beside it.

Di Maria showing love for Messi was the smartest way to show us his inner cule... :lucho:

N11JELKA

Hahahahaha, seriously? are you wishing for Di Maria in Barca, hahaha, why not trying to buy Ronaldo, since he did so well for portugal this wc, hahahahahahahahaha :xavi: :lol:

dakt

Nothing bothers me more than seeing Barca fans swoon over a Real Madrid, especially one that is on the fringes and my favorite. GO AWAY!

Hmmmm sweet, sweet Angel di Maria....
48487027.jpg

Trickykid

The fucked up thing here is the way people suddenly go apeshit over ratface after a match in where he was god damn awful for close to 90 mins. His stamina is insane and he really ripped that Swiss team in extra time, but seriously, the knee jerk reaction here is ridiculous.

And no, we're not getting him. RM obviously won't sell to us and we have no room for him anyhow. So please, for the love of all things sane, get your god damn dicks in your pants again, people.

...and yeah, I am aware of the fact that he was bloody amazing for RM this season.

L

linetty

He was very poor. I've never seen a player lose the ball so often.

He was the only player to fight till the end though. Dat stamina.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He was very poor. I've never seen a player lose the ball so often.

He was the only player to fight till the end though. Dat stamina.

lel, him and Messi were the only players who tried to make things happen. He risked and ofc he lost the ball. Just like Messi and Neymar do.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
There's a difference between trying to dribble and being dispossessed every now and then and losing the ball 51 times.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
People on here are mad. If a guy scores one goal even after a bad game he's suddenly the flavour of the week. Also do people live in reality? Why would Madrid sell to their biggest rivals?

I think some people here play way too much fifa.

NotInHere

lel, him and Messi were the only players who tried to make things happen. He risked and ofc he lost the ball. Just like Messi and Neymar do.
di maria has been below his standards, i have no idea whats wrong with him.

Hos final touch has been horrible, he does the impossible but always gives the ball away so easily.

Its been

Messi

Di maria

The rest

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Come on guys, some of the pissed off people obviously take thing all too seriously... Everyone here knows RM wont sell to us and he has not been on the same level he has been with Real in the WC; the thing that has gotten everyone to get their dicks out, is his non-stop compliments of Leo and him being the only one who is actively trying to make things easier for Messi and their mutual understanding on the pitch.

All that said, I wouldn't say no if he wanted to join barca someday. he is a very valuable player and he is Argentine and I have a soft spot for them argies

Home of Barca Fans