Anthony Martial

Martindn

You'll sign Martial and still fail. Van Gaal will manage him horribly as he does most all of his players, and the potential that was their will quickly vanish same as it did for Shaw & Januzaj.

Sick of the EPL.

So sick of it you dont watch it apparently, Shaw has been brilliant since the start of preseason and he turned 20 last month. What can van gaal do about injuries to a young player in his debut season? Sacrifice a lamb? At least try and take subjectivity out of it you repeated the same shit with Di Maria and Depay.

At the end of the day when you have a lot of money and you are in dire need of something while the supply of said something is low, you are going to get mugged off, the pressure will be huge for him i dont like it. Does anyone know if he had any release clause in that new contract and how much of the fee goes to Lyon?

Alik

I would laugh, but this kind of money being thrown around will affect all of future transfers.

Jair Ventura

Shaw is mediocre. Had better showings at Southampton and has shown little potential to grow into a top left back since.

20% goes to Lyon who will actually put that money back into the club. Release clauses are illegal in France.

Hope the Russians leave the club soon.

Alen

These EPL clubs have become completely insane. 80M freaking euros. I'm scared of the precedent this is going to set.

IamGundogan

I'd prefer the EPL and its shitty clubs stop ruining football due to your inability to develop your own talent or compete continentally with countries that can.

You'll sign Martial and still fail. Van Gaal will manage him horribly as he does most all of his players, and the potential that was their will quickly vanish same as it did for Shaw & Januzaj.

Sick of the EPL.

I guess the Neymar deal and paying 40M to his dad isn't ruining football, no?

IamGundogan

Shaw is mediocre. Had better showings at Southampton and has shown little potential to grow into a top left back since.

20% goes to Lyon who will actually put that money back into the club. Release clauses are illegal in France.

Hope the Russians leave the club soon.

Shaw is mediocre? Well I now know you're quite clearly talking BS and probably pissed that Martial won't join Barca.

Home of Barca Fans