Antoine Griezmann

KingLeo10

Why are we getting another SMALL forward?
When will we ever learn?

The midfield is the trouble spot. We need to sped 100 million there.

Barto has become the new Perez. Stacking us with forwards. No balance in this squad.

a CM is necessary. but that doesn't mean we should tolerate suarez as one of the 2 main attackers when he can't do the basic stuff right in 90% of games.

khaled_a_d

if real inquired, atletico would offer griezmann to them for 50 m.

such is the tenacity of atletico v barca compared to their crosstown "rivals". and why they exited to real 4 times in 4 years in CL.

:lol:

Nope, AM actually had put many specific clauses for RM in their players contract that was way more than original buyout. Both clubs had a deal for some time that they won't try to get players from each other that was only broken last summer (Theo)

A dangerous issue. Messi loves him. Neymar choose to leave but if the board sell Suarez...hum...very tricky.

Ii would only sell him to buy Icardi which costs 110M. Suarez is 31 and Icardi 25.

Still a pretty tricky subject in my opinion.

Nothing tricky, Messi has seen Deco and Pinto who were his best friends before, same with Cesc. Messi is probably more ruthless in that regard than our board.

Co0ter

Why are we getting another SMALL forward?
When will we ever learn?

The midfield is the trouble spot. We need to sped 100 million there.

Barto has become the new Perez. Stacking us with forwards. No balance in this squad.

It is clear that our midfield is our weakest spot. Every top class team we played against gave us a hard time because they didn't even have to control out midfield, they just let them float around without any creativity then countered them with speed or physicality, which our midfield had absolutely none of. Normally, we could still win under these conditions....however considering Messi was asleep vs Roma and Suarez couldn't even trap a ball, it led to Roma dominating us completely.

Not to mention our coach is shit. Instead of playing around 300mil worth of 2 players in their ideal positions where we can get the most out of their talent....he sits one on the bench all season and the other he either plays on LW or the right side of the pitch, where he is 50% as effective. He should be giving Dembele consistent playing time and playing Coutinho in Iniesta's position so he could learn to establish himself in that position now so he could be in a better spot next season when Iniesta is gone. Arthur is an interesting talent and he could very much be our solution to having a player much more suitable to Rakitic's role.

If they were smart, they'd sell Gomes, Rafinha and Paulinho (taking a huge hit, I know) for as much as they can and buying a strong, defensive type player with some pace. The type of player they should of bought instead of Paulinho in the first place.

For so long we've only needed to get a few things right in the transfer market to have our team balanced and almost in a perfect state, and while we have spent huge on some great stars....most of the other transfers have been...just...why?

Last edited:

wisconsincule

done deal. Bojan got it spot on giving him the #7 in the Other players section :worthy:

Yeah I think it was obvious we were going to buy him once Coutinho took the #14. I’m holding out hope that we’re going to buy him and go all in for another midfielder. Hopefully Barto is negotiating with Levy right now for Eriksen. Oh wait we’d know about it because someone at the club would come out and publicly say it. I hate our negotiating tactics recently but they do get the job done lol

FCBfan22

Yeah I think it was obvious we were going to buy him once Coutinho took the #14. I’m holding out hope that we’re going to buy him and go all in for another midfielder. Hopefully Barto is negotiating with Levy right now for Eriksen. Oh wait we’d know about it because someone at the club would come out and publicly say it. I hate our negotiating tactics recently but they do get the job done lol

Step 1: We need Segura to come on TV and announce that the #8 will go from Iniesta straight to Eriksen

Step 2: Barto needs to send a few high-end prostitutes to Levy with "I hope you won't charge to much" on their tits.

Step 3: Pay 200 million, because of steps 1 and 2.

Givenchy

haha yeah this board like to ruffle a few feathers but i kinda like that we piss off other clubs fans. Eriksen I think a move is possible but where does he fit with Coutinho? we should of probably waited til the summer before buying Coutinho, liverpool would of let him go for less as they have time to bring in replacements and maybe we could of assessed our needs better after the seasons end

Serbian

LOL! Suarez better in everything except pace? Are you blind? Griezmann passing is 10x better that that of Suarez, his ball control is also superior, his contribution in buildap is better. On the other side Suarez is better in front of goal since he is a true No.9 and Griezmann is not. Also those two don’t exclude each other. They will probably play together.

Also stop comparing Suarez from 2 years ago and Suarez now it’s like talking about two different players.
Suarez is a way better passer did you see the crazy passes assists from suarez just the last 5 games? Suarez was injured in beginning of season he was supposed to be out for 4/5 weeks minimum...but came back with in 2 weeks because of Uruguay qualifying for WC, once fully healthy since January he is top 3 player in assists and goals scored since January, so you are all blind , Suarez going to have resurrection year, next season, watch him at world cup out perform griezz

MTL_Barca

Well with Dembele and Cou they got the job done with the help of players that wanted to join Barca so bad that they even refused to play (well Cou was "injured" hehe) and shitload of money. I don't think there are many managers in the football world that couldn't find class players for Barca with like 300M (or 400M including Griezmann) in their pockets lol

I'd rather see them getting the job done at SELLING for once because it looks like the main goal for us is just to get the player out of the city for a year at a time and not to get a good deal.

Home of Barca Fans