Antoine Griezmann

xXKonan

Segura should have been fired on the spot for that shit.

It's one thing to claim Coutinho and Dembele were targets but it was another to claim "Derp the deals are almost done" despite that not being the case. Bad enough we lost to Real in the Supercopa and now we were getting so much shit for what Segura said.

Devils

[tw]993918795822477313[/tw]

giphy.gif

xXKonan

COPE also confirms Cadena's ser report on that we notified Atletico that we are going to pay the release clause.

raki

http://www.atleticodemadrid.com/noticias/miguel-angel-gil-estamos-hartos-de-la-actitud-del-barcelona

Given the statements and information that have emerged in the last few days about the future of our player Antoine Griezmann, Miguel Ángel Gil Marín, CEO of Atlético de Madrid, has demanded respect for our club: "We are fed up with the attitude of Barcelona. That a president, a player and a manager of the same club talk about the way they do the future of a player with a contract in force and a few days of playing a final of European competition seems to me an absolute lack of respect for Atlético of Madrid and towards all its fans " .

"The position of Atlético de Madrid in this regard is very clear and has been made public on numerous occasions. At no time have we negotiated for Griezmann and we have no intention of doing so. Personally, I told the president of Barcelona a few months ago that the player's rights are neither for sale nor will we sell them. I also made him see that his inappropriate behavior was contrary to the integrity of the competition, since during the season we have been competing for the league title and Barcelona has been permanently pressuring one of the most relevant players of our team. I also told him at the time that in the event that the player exercises his right of rescission as a result of the pressure exerted during this entire season,.

Joan

:lol: That's harsh, Atletico way. I don't want us to spoil the relationship but it's too late, it seems. Barto is an idiot, for sure.

raki

:lol: That's harsh, Atletico way. I don't want us to spoil the relationship but it's too late, it seems. Barto is an idiot, for sure.

Fuck Atletico. They did the same with many players from other teams. Vitolo, last summer was way worse.

Deal with it, Pathetico.

BarçaBarça

Fuck Atletico. They did the same with many players from other teams. Vitolo, last summer was way worse.

Deal with it, Pathetico.

Yes, but I think they are right about it stirring things up just before an important European final for them - that is not cool, and we could be more classy.
It is humiliating in itself that he wants to switch to our club, but Barto isn't popular so he would like to be seen as the one who is in control of other clubs starplayers.

I do think he will be a good signing, but it is unnecessary to make a fuss about a transfer that for once could occur with a lot less drama than usual because of the buyout.

Home of Barca Fans