Antoine Griezmann

Total-Football

we dont need to change anything in the system but replacing suarez with grizman.. 4-4-2 with messi grizman upfront and 4 midfielders behind.. busquets rakitic coutinho and i really hope the fourth is not dembele, roberto, paulinho but someone special. that s it.

Raketa10

we dont need to change anything in the system but replacing suarez with grizman.. 4-4-2 with messi grizman upfront and 4 midfielders behind.. busquets rakitic coutinho and i really hope the fourth is not dembele, roberto, paulinho but someone special. that s it.

And Dembele (our 105+35 mil guy) should play where?

MagIX

i tend to agree

Nothanks

who do you suggest takes the RM/RW spot if not any of those you named?

Total-Football

who do you suggest takes the RM/RW spot if not any of those you named?

rakitic for muscle±work rate.(he is used to that position)"and the x technical midfilder next to sergio.. and there you have one helluva team and moroever balanced all things considered rakitic would bring the.km and.cm needed.

serghei

RW or false 9 is the only position Messi plays great in. CAM Messi is easy to block by very good teams. People acting as if in midfield there's less running you have to do... Should be the opposite. The flank has less ground to cover.

Last time Messi ripped teams apart in CL was at RW also. RW and False 9 are the positions Messi played in in all our 3 CLs we won with him being our main man. After he movied more in the center, his problems started to show up (read lack of workrate). Blocked easily by Atletico, Juve and now Roma.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans