Antoine Griezmann

First0

What is he to do? He's left footed and played on the left on a team that doesn't cross. He had a great chance after a through ball but again he had to cut inside on his right so he bottled it up. Valverde needs to go and a real manager should rearrange the squad.

mc_lovin

Another notion: theres no way he will succeed in midfield as some people call. He doesnt have the dribbling/press resistance/movement for that.

Wambo

Just another failed experiment. One would think the people in charge would learn from the cases of Coutinho, Dembele, Turan, Fabregas... All these players had amazing performances in their clubs and always fail here because they do not fit the teams system.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I mean, how they even came up with an idea that Griezmann will fit us on the LW? Yeah, he played on the wing at Real Sociedad, but that was ages ago.
Sigh, we should have kept Malcom instead and saved 120M.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Being played out of position. He can't thrive unless we figure out a way to incorporate him properly with Messi on the field.

Shouldn't have gone after him in the first place but shouldn't blame him either when we decided to buy him and Valverde is as clueless as ever.

Richard.H

This club is single handedly destroying his career. He just doesn’t fit into our squad well. Another coutinho type of issue. Dumbass front office, dumbass coach

JerseyAddict

I even feel sorry for him. And I disliked him a lot. That says it all. To come here. To run up and down. Just to be clowned on the wing and to watch Vidal playing false 9.

Home of Barca Fans