Antoine Griezmann

JamDav1982

yeah a monster of a player. thank god for open net tap-ins, otherwise this pretentious cunt wouldn't even exist.

Who is saying monster player?

Created two of best chances and scored winner and outwith that not great or involved enough.

Seem to get more angry when he contributes than when doesnt.

malvolio

Who is saying monster player?

Created two of best chances and scored winner and outwith that not great or involved enough.

Seem to get more angry when he contributes than when doesnt.

i get angry whenever i remember this waste of space is playing for fc barcelona.

Catta

Even when he scores the winner he gets hated.

Malvolivo just can't stand when anyone besides Messi gets Barca the win.

Laplacian

Even when he scores the winner he gets hated.

Malvolivo just can't stand when anyone besides Messi gets Barca the win.

Hes invisible for the entire game and scores a tap in, like come on. If you want a reason for a hater to change his views this game was certainly not it.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hes invisible for the entire game and scores a tap in, like come on. If you want a reason for a hater to change his views this game was certainly not it.

I mean, he also created our most clear-cut chance after his goal when he gave a through-ball to Messi in the very beginning of the game. The front 3 was poor today, I actually think Griezmann had the best game out of them.

Laplacian

I mean, he also created our most clear-cut chance after his goal when he gave a through-ball to Messi in the very beginning of the game. The front 3 was poor today, I actually think Griezmann had the best game out of them.

That's not saying much. The current Messi and Dembele aren't worth keeping either.

behindbrowneyes

Now he got his winner against Bilbao after team fucked up in Super Copa. Good karma.

However, this team will look stronger once Ansu replaces him on the left wing.

cro-man

No matter what he does he is still shit. He is just that kind of player. He seems to be smart he has to be. How else is it possible to cover how mediocre you are.

freetocan

I do not angry anymore, I am already sick when see this guy in the Barca team. To me, even if this guy score 3 goals in a game, this does not ever change his very poor quality as a player. The worse player Barca ever had. A shame!
But to me, it is a really mystery why this idiot coach put him in a team and keep him 80 min or more? Is this coach really understand the game or he need two season to realize how bad Griezman is??? Other coach with a personality and real one, would not put Griezman even on the bench. Such a stupid idiot coach....

Home of Barca Fans