Antoine Griezmann

FinBarcelonafan

Griezmann is on 6 goals in La Liga. 2 goals in the Super Cup, 2 against mighty Ferencvaros and Kiev, 2 in the Cup. 12 goals in all comps this season

Suarez has 4?5 games in la liga where he scored and decided the match. Griezmann has none. Only saved us a draw against Alaves away

Griezmann scored an away goal vs Napoli. Something Suarez couldn't do vs any team in CL for five years..

JamDav1982

Griezmann scored an away goal vs Napoli. Something Suarez couldn't do vs any team in CL for five years..

Nah Griezmann will have 'reasons' found as to not count goals/assists that are not applied to others like Messi/Suarez. You must not know the rules.

Wait for the whoosh moment in response to this.

Joan

One goal and you're all gloating?

Barca would be in a better place if Griezmann was as good as made out.

Sadly not the case.

JamDav1982

One goal and you're all gloating?

Barca would be in a better place if Griezmann was as good as made out.

Sadly not the case.

Also nowhere near as bad as made out particularly this year and no one is gloating about one goal but showing that one goal is something Suarez couldnt do in last five seasons.

malvolio

Also nowhere near as bad as made out particularly this year and no one is gloating about one goal but showing that one goal is something Suarez couldnt do in last five seasons.

I got a feeling you are pumping Griezmann up just so he doesn't look a worse signing than Braithwaite. You're hopeless

Again counting super cup goals :lol:

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I got a feeling you are pumping Griezmann up just so he doesn't look a worse signing than Braithwaite. You're helpless

Again counting super cup goals :lol:

Nah what happens is you make shit up, get countered on it then flip that to being some huge support for Griezmann.

He is doing well for team in new role and impacting games this season more than made out.

Of course count Supercup goals. Against good team and both wanted to win. Absolutely.

malvolio

Nah what happens is you make shit up, get countered on it then flip that to being some huge support for Griezmann.

He is doing well for team in new role and impacting games this season more than made out.

Of course count Supercup goals. Against good team and both wanted to win. Absolutely.

No, it's that your always defending him regardless. I haven't made shit up, by not acknowledging his one decisive goal.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree, as you've said

JamDav1982

No, it's that your always defending him regardless. I haven't made shit up, by not acknowledging his one decisive goal.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree, as you've said

Not at all.

I said before he came back in team he was lucky Braithwaite is shite and he got chance to come back in as his performances prior to that did not merit it and have said in games etc when been shite he will be lucky not to be taken off at HT.

Ca easily discuss when has been shite and even some recent games said was not involved enough othwith some chances created or on end of.

So can try that one again.

More than 'one decisive point' so still wrong on that as well. In games he would score and assist the first two in a 4-0 win these are written off when he helps team to another two goals s 4-0 is an 'easy win' despite him being one of main factors in that.... trying too hard there.

Last edited:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Messi is playing bad against any decent opponent too btw. and is nowhere near scoring. Is he a bum too like Griezmann and inferior to Suarez?

vuji_31

Agree with Blaugrana bull. Messi was not so good against better teams this season.

It is time to deny us. Griezmann can only score some like rebound from 5 meters.
I am not confident that he can score from one clear chance at all.

His shooting is so bad. He just smacks the ball.

SmilerBam

He scored against Bayern Munchen in that defeat we all want to forget,but anyway.Maybe it was the right idea to give Suarez,but not to Atletico,and not without a worthy replacement.Also not keeping this supposed world class primadona in the name of Griezzman would have helped too.Unlike Messi,he oiffers nothing on and off the pitch and he has a very big salary.Would have commanded a pretty big fee too in my opinion,even in covid era.From QSG maybe.

Messi983

7 goals and 7 assists in 13 games in 2021.

Playing multiple positions in attack and putting in a great defensive work in every game.

Haters gonna hate.

Home of Barca Fans