Antoine Griezmann

Birdy

Okay, now that the out of position argument no longer works we've moved on to blaming his ineffectiveness on the team. So much fucking cope lol. My suggestion, just place him in Jordi Alba's position at LB since he loves defending so much. He's genuinely scared of driving the ball forward, moving into the box, dribbling, and shooting; basically anything you associated a forward with he's allergic to. No idea why we're busting our heads off with trying to replace a CB or LB, just place him there. He loves it. He'll be more useful there than he is up front.

I had a similar idea that he could play LB really well..
But he would consider that disrespectful

mc_lovin

Hes rough to watch when we are not winning (and hes not scoring).

Messi and Dembele werent great, but they still have impact on the game (making themselves available, carrying the ball forward etc pp). Griezmann literally does nothing apart from running around with moderate speed on both ends. No pace or physicality to run behind effectively and no ball carrying ability to influence the game from deeper positions. No idea why I am writing this as its well known though (and has been mentioned even tonight already).

Its hard to warm up to him. Nice pass though.

Bobo32

He wasn't playing great against anyone.
He scored some goals and did maybe one or two good things apart from that per game, that's all.

He can play exactly like he did in these games vs PSG, Real or Atletico, it mostly depends on the team as a whole.

cro-man

How many times can someone miss those sitters? Never ever have i seen someone missing so many good chances.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
His pass to firpo was perfect though. Perfect pace, weight and passed it directly from Messi lob pass. Guy is extremely talented, but doesnt handle pressure well.

JamDav1982

His runs and movement within the team now fit in a clear system and another two assists even if not much on the Messi zinger many Barca players have assisted those types in past.

Needs to finish better but at least now every game he is either creating or getting in scoring positions and looks to know his role.

Could do with him on it v PSG.

SmilerBam

His runs and movement within the team now fit in a clear system and another two assists even if not much on the Messi zinger many Barca players have assisted those types in past.

Needs to finish better but at least now every game he is either creating or getting in scoring positions and looks to know his role.

Could do with him on it v PSG.

Neah,he's still shit. Edit:6 goals in 21 matches from him in the league.That is laughable stuff for a so called ''world class'' footballer.Meanwhile,the donkey everyone laughed on here the last years has 16(aka Suarez).If Suarez was donkey,than what Griezzyboy is?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Neah,he's still shit. Edit:6 goals in 21 matches from him in the league.That is laughable stuff for a so called ''world class'' footballer.Meanwhile,the donkey everyone laughed on here the last years has 16(aka Suarez).If Suarez was donkey,than what Griezzyboy is?

Nah everything I said holds true and was correct decision to punt Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans