Antoine Griezmann

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Terrific player but absolutely wrong fit for this team, an absolutely atrocious decision to sign him. Let's hope we can move him and mitigate the damage on that fee Bartomeu screwed the club with

Bulgroz

Neah,he's still shit. Edit:6 goals in 21 matches from him in the league.That is laughable stuff for a so called ''world class'' footballer.Meanwhile,the donkey everyone laughed on here the last years has 16(aka Suarez).If Suarez was donkey,than what Griezzyboy is?

Suarez has 16 goals and 2 assists in 21 games with AM as a CF.
Griezmann has 12 goals and 6 assists in 26 games with Barca as a CF, LW, AM.
Are Suarez stats better? Yes, of course. Are Griezmann's stats complete shit compared to Suarez? No.
That being said, I doubt Suarez was ever criticized for not scoring enough with Barca, and it was obvious from that start that Griezmann wouldn't score more than him. So far he's been very disappointing in many areas where I expected him to do better, of course, but the level of hate he gets here is pretty baffling to me.

JamDav1982

Are Suarez stats better? Yes, of course. Are Griezmann's stats complete shit compared to Suarez? No.
That being said, I doubt Suarez was ever criticized for not scoring enough with Barca, and it was obvious from that start that Griezmann wouldn't score more than him. So far he's been very disappointing in many areas where I expected him to do better, of course, but the level of hate he gets here is pretty baffling to me.

Trnsfrmrkt has Griezmann on 10 assists and 12 goals but they count differently and would give Messi assist yesterday for Trnicao.

At LW he has 8 goals and 8 assists in 11 games and that is where he has found a role that suits him and team more so far.

Yesterday he was in periphery of game as is often when playing as are now but his and Trincao movement created space and opportunities for Messi all game. It was like Messi at AM behind them a bit at times.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

Of course he will get hate.He costed 120 million euros.For that,you expect double digits in the 20's on the goals scored column.6 goals in the league is Braitwhaite levels of shit.

malvolio

Griezmann is on 6 goals in La Liga. 2 goals in the Super Cup, 2 against mighty Ferencvaros and Kiev, 2 in the Cup. 12 goals in all comps this season

Suarez has 4—5 games in la liga where he scored and decided the match. Griezmann has none. Only saved us a draw against Alaves away

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Griezmann is on 6 goals in La Liga. 2 goals in the Super Cup, 2 against mighty Ferencvaros and Kiev, 2 in the Cup. 12 goals in all comps this season

Suarez has 4—5 games in la liga where he scored and decided the match. Griezmann has none. Only saved us a draw against Alaves away

Griezmann scored winner at home to Bilbao but for him you tried to write it off as just a 'tap in'.

Suarez doing well with 'tap ins' vs smaller sides and no goals against top 6 and nothing in CL.

Struggles when Atletico not got teams pinned in it seems.

Griezmann more goals/assists than Suarez whod have thunk it. More minutes as well but also not a poacher with nothing else to do but score goals.

Can all bend the stats to suit a narrative but correct to let Suarez go and to team that needs what he can give good for them also.

Last edited:

malvolio

Griezmann scored winner at home to Bilbao but for him you tried to write it off as just a 'tap in'.

Suarez doing well with 'tap ins' vs smaller sides and no goals against top 6 and nothing in CL.

Struggles when Atletico not got teams pinned in it seems.

Griezmann more goals/assists than Suarez whod have thunk it. More minutes as well but also not a poacher with nothing else to do but score goals.

Can all bend the stats to suit a narrative but correct to let Suarez go and to team that needs what he can give good for them also.

Ah right, my bad, forgot about the one game Griezmann has been decisive in the league.

Suarez scored when it matters it seems. Keeping his team on top of the league.

But yeah, keep bragging about Griezmann's achievements. Counting super cup goals or goals in 3/4-0 wins against Kiev and Ferencvaros.

Get a life JamDav, the man is shite

JamDav1982

Ah right, my bad, forgot about the one game Griezmann has been decisive in the league.

Suarez scored when it matters it seems. Keeping his team on top of the league.

But yeah, keep bragging about Griezmann's achievements. Counting super cup goals or goals in 3/4-0 wins against Kiev and Ferencvaros.

Get a life JamDav, the man is shite

Equaliser with Alaves, goal to put Barca 2-1 up on Betis, scored and assisted first two away to Granada, winner v Bilbao, assisted equaliser away to Rayo in cup, played big part in forcing og and then putting Barca ahead in cup v Granada, assisted goal in supercopa v Sociedad in 1-1 draw before winning on pens, scored twice v Bilbao in supercopa final.

Some important moments there to be fair to the lad.

Suarez is doing very well for Atletico no doubts. Very good poacher and what they needed. Fair play to them. Slaying minnows.

Get a life chief and improve the memory.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans