Antoine Griezmann

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Griezmann for RMC, after last night's game

On Kylian Mbappe:

I am happy for him. He has been criticized a lot, but that is a bit what happens when you are someone for a little while. As soon as he plays less well, we criticize him. It is quite easy. But I believe that PSG have a future very great star, who will be on the level of Leo and Cristiano. He had a truly great match.

so in other words: Mbappe could reach the level of Griezmann :worthy:

Messi983

Yeah, thought he wasn't bad too. That counter at speed where he narrowly missed was particularly decent.

I don't believe people are actually blaming him for not scoring there. He did everything right, just a bit unlucky. As well as with that deflection when Navas was playing around.

Compare that to Dembele's "shot" (well, more a pass to Navas), lol.

Bobo32

I don't believe people are actually blaming him for not scoring there. He did everything right, just a bit unlucky. As well as with that deflection when Navas was playing around.

Compare that to Dembele's "shot" (well, more a pass to Navas), lol.

This was an okay action, and maybe he had some more.
But he is, as always, terrible most of the time, jogging around out of place, misplacing easy passes most of the time
Hope someone made a compilation of his touches yesterday, would love to see it, same with Pedri

malvolio

Usual overreactions by his haters. He was one of our better players on the night.

one of our better players by not doing anything in the end. it's always like this with griezmann. always someone finds an alibi for him.

this calamity of a player is unlucky in any big game i've seen him. it's always so close, but unlucky in the end.

came here as a superstar and hasn't once took over to lead this team or to bail us out in a big match.

scores the odd away goal to napoli and gets us past granada in the cup. barcelona career highlights of a 220M player.

Bobo32

People who don't understand or even attempt to understand what's going on just assumes he does "good work in the shadows", he is at least not walking...

Zebulun

completely useless fucking player, unless its ferencvaros and shit teams. shocking we're not seeing the goals and assist vs games stats today, because again, in another big game, he's proven to be a nothing player.

Xaviniesta

on another day he would have had a hattrcik:

1. his shot was cms away from going in after he dribbled from around the halfway
2. pressuring navas who almost gifted a goal
3. that header on the far post

did more than messi. just unlucky :lol:

Joan

Gets destroyed 4 to 1 and deciedes to stick his tongue up Mbappe's asshole right away. Great mentality there.

Richard.H

One thing i really don't like about him is he looks way too casual out on the field. I know that's his style, but it feels like he is careless. Maybe it's the French way, but it really pisses me off at times. As a fan you want to see players on the field being serious and have a fighting spirit for your team. Good examples of this are Araujo and Mingueza, who you can tell are busting their asses to make a clearance or to track down an attacker.

With griezmann it never feels like he gives a shit if he messes up a pass, shot, or a touch. He even laughs at it sometimes. I just don't like that. our previous captains like Puyol or Xavi would definitely not allow that.

Windhook

That infamous conversation with Pique during the corner kick. Not the first time Griezmann defends the team effort. Few weeks back he told Alba to calm down on his words for Trincao, I think.

Pique's been out of play for a long time and him starting against PSG match was a mistake. He thought he was still boss, but was out of touch in reality, the rest of the team had to move on without him in this period and they did. And I think that's what provoked Antoine to basically tell Pique to shut up.

Home of Barca Fans