Antoine Griezmann

Bobo32

That infamous conversation with Pique during the corner kick. Not the first time Griezmann defends the team effort. Few weeks back he told Alba to calm down on his words for Trincao, I think.

Pique's been out of play for a long time and him starting against PSG match was a mistake. He thought he was still boss, but was out of touch in reality, the rest of the team had to move on without him in this period and they did. And I think that's what provoked Antoine to basically tell Pique to shut up.

Great to "defend the team effort" at 1-1 instead of understanding the need to change.
Pique said exactly what was needed - keep the ball a bit more, stop running like headless chickens

Windhook

Great to "defend the team effort" at 1-1 instead of understanding the need to change.
Pique said exactly what was needed - keep the ball a bit more, stop running like headless chickens

Yeah. That was a great team bonding motivational speech he gave and we won 4-1. A real Captain Shitpants.

Bobo32

lol if the vice captain tells you to do something differently you shouldn't talk back but listen, shut up, and try to play better.
Griezmann absolutely terrible yesterday, some of the balls he lost were truly laughable.
I can imagine what it must be like having to play with him and seeing him jog on with his smug stoneface after one of these mistakes.

Xaviniesta

#FrenchGang

Euq7tyeXAAIOfFp

xxxxxx

Pathetic

The lengths some people go, just to hate on certain players.

mini_2021-02-20-ENTRENO-18.JPG

Look at the big smiles on Frenkie and Mingueza. We should sell them ASAP, the disrespect :shakeshead:

They honestly don't care. It's like when we got embarrassed against Roma, Liverpool and Bayern Munich, they just smile and laugh about it in the next training session.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pathetic

The lengths some people go, just to hate on certain players.

mini_2021-02-20-ENTRENO-18.JPG

Look at the big smiles on Frenkie and Mingueza. We should sell them ASAP, the disrespect :shakeshead:

Wow wow wow the players are smiling like they won 3-0, the humilations hav become normal for them. They should be fined for every smile.

Home of Barca Fans