Antoine Griezmann

FC B

Mate, tiki taka is dead.

We need to change a lot.

Start producing modern players, not 100% sideway passers without physicality, speed and shooting.

Use corners, counters, better defending like the best teams in europe.

If not we will keep rooting

Exactly. Sadly, I don't see them suddenly starting to be much more flexible when it comes to the style/philosophy of play and Barca will very likely sink even more.

malvolio

Even Crujiff didn't play 433 at all costs and played a lot of 3 in the back :lol: , and even Pep used 343 in his last year.
We aren't about 433 till death, and till last decade we weren't bout tiki-take type of shit as Barca DNA.
We were attacking and entertaining team, and that last part is essential.
Playing slow motion sterile attack that defense learned to defend, where there is no players we can obtain to make it works is the opposite of entertainment.
We need way more pace and quickness, and let midfield push the game rather than our attacker alone

So now we're presenting exceptions like 343 as the norm, just because it was tried by Cruyff and Pep?
We weren't about 433 but we played that most of the time. While players in La Masia were always drilled into passing and possession football.

Who said anything about slow motion sterile attack? Why does 433 attacking possession football means we can't have quickness?

I gather you're just replying to my posts just as to not get bored.

vuji_31

It is not about formation it is about players.

We will go always for player like Olmo, and not for Mane.

Even price is same.

Home of Barca Fans