Antoine Griezmann

malvolio

If Messi isn’t playing he should be played exactly like Messi because that’s exactly what he did at Atleti.. I do think he is better than Coutinho but won’t be much of an upgrade if played at LW (which he will be unless Suarez is out for a while)

He can't play the Suarez role. Not physical enough and too soft to bully defenders. He thrives behind a striker so basically Messi's position.
Wrong fit for us, again.

henias

Messi isnt playing, so actually this is a match perfect for him. But like I said, he plays a free role but he is no Messi, and he doesnt thrive in this possession setup. Last but not least, he's already past his prime, without pace or crosses to feed him he is pretty exposed. Atleti brought the best out of him, in Barca it's just stifling him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Suarez started badly too. I'm not worried about Griezmann. He'll be good when Messi returns since Messi is capable of actually creating chances and giving him any service.

He and Suarez for that matter had absolutely no service tonight with Dembele stinking up the place.

You guys need to calm down and not go after every player when the culprit is the obvious clown.

J

José Mourinho

He never was a marquee player, just scoring 90% of his goals by pens.
Moreover, he is the worst fit for Barça.

clemente

He probably is wondering how we score 100 goals per season with these U12 tactics, it's okay Antonie, Messi will be back soon and will do it all by himself.

Mitchell1978

Plenty of people said that he didn't fit, barça should have spent money on a replacement for Suarez not a player who plays more or less the same position as Messi (just far worse).

Tackle

Not a winger.

Not a true striker either.

Early days still and I believe in his technical qualities, but he could very easily become another Coutinho-esque outcast looking lost with no defined role in the team.

Obiaseti

Football is a team game. Our system is kind of all over the place right now so any player that comes in looks worse than they were in a working system. Players that rely on movement, passing, and positioning have all of their attributes nullified in our void of a team. They need to be excellent dribblers, tacklers, goalkeepers or finishers to shine here.

cris29

We have no system lets be honest, its as if we are playing with 11 players who have never met each other before with the exception of Messi and Alba. When so many players look poor, it has to be the coach.

underoath

Banned
We have no system lets be honest, its as if we are playing with 11 players who have never met each other before with the exception of Messi and Alba. When so many players look poor, it has to be the coach.

It's always the coach as the scapegoat for the multi million players that can't do shit. Yup it's always because of the players every time they win.

Home of Barca Fans