Antoine Griezmann

Rassvet

Obviously just rumours but it seems Barca are negotiating for a mandatory 50M.

Great deal if true, especially if we don't pay any of his wages. He's on 45m a season with 3 years. That means this deal saves us 185m in total: 135m from his wages and a 50m fee.

mc_lovin

so if Griezmann leaves, alba/busquets + pique reduced their wages, Emersons gone... messi couldve stayed? :neutral:

either way i hope they bank whatever money we have a throw it at Haaland next summer

I don't think Messi was possible unless we would have reached 60-70% salary mass. We are working at capacity (see Kun news), and would have needed another 200ME for Messi. Griezmann is not enough.

Sorin

Some of you are fucking mental, you lot are bipolar I swear. As if we'd win the league with Griezmann in the team and now that we will probably loan him to Atletico we're going to fall to 5th place.

If we manage to loan him with a 50m obligation to buy at the end of the season, it's almost a 100m swing in savings + cash. Griezmann is not that fucking valuable to the team ffs.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Are we going for Mbappe or Haaland? There must be some bigger plan

I think the plan is just to try and get club to place where there is no restrictions on spending next season and to get through this season in top 4, as far as can in CL and to develop younger players.

If this goes through would have 75m gteed sales next summer more or less with Trincao and Griezmann which could spend full amount of..hopefully.

Rassvet

We really should have kept Trincao because we now kind of someone who can at least fill in and do a job at right wing.

ajnotkeith

As jamdav said we are not aiming for much this season but we are desperate to avoid losses so our salary cap can lighten and we can make some real signings. Shifting deadwood is always good.

Home of Barca Fans