Antoine Griezmann

ajnotkeith

We are going into our CL group stage with Braithwaite Depay and Luuk De Jong as our frontline. The news for today was that if a forward left Koeman would demand another, now he's lost Griezmann. He will be very angry and as much as I dislike him I don't blame him. His squad got stripped in the last seconds.

Alemany Yuste and co seem to be putting all their eggs into next year's basket but forget players like De Jong Pedri and Fati will grow tired of our decline and you can forget about Haaland if we end up in europa.

FinBarcelonafan

We are going into our CL group stage with Braithwaite Depay and Luuk De Jong as our frontline. The news for today was that if a forward left Koeman would demand another, now he's lost Griezmann. He will be very angry and as much as I dislike him I don't blame him. His squad got stripped in the last seconds.

In other words, we have no fear, we give ZERO respect to mighty Bayern. Feck them up!!! :boss:

messi2140

6racies Xavi

What is he going to do , leave ? :lol:

ajnotkeith

Either we get Haaland next year or FC Barcelona dies.

Incredible time to be alive.

Right now with how bad this squad is we will be lucky to make CL and I mean that. Depay and De Jong are our saving graces, they will need to carry us

Haaland won't be interested in coming if we perform very badly this year

SmilerBam

I am one of the biggest critics of Cardioman, but really, i would rather keep him than bring Luuk De Jong. What an abysmal transfer, it's this official? Didn't had time to see the news today.

khaled_a_d

Right now with how bad this squad is we will be lucky to make CL and I mean that. Depay and De Jong are our saving graces, they will need to carry us

Haaland won't be interested in coming if we perform very badly this year

Well, I still think it is fair to assume we are ahead of Villarreal for that 4th CL spot

Home of Barca Fans