Arda Turan

Kuchi

Almost had a clear shot at goal, solid performance. Nice long pass to Neymar, the more he settles in, the more of that he will bring.

xXKonan

CYS5cWuUEAA-WGp.png

muratime

I love you Arda..
I am a Galatasaray Fan to the grave but now I have second team to support and watch; I admit I always had big sympathy to Barca historically from times from Romaria to Figo.. (I don't like R.M.)
Barca is where he belongs to.. I salute L. Enrique that he was able to see great player's brilliance in him and need for Barca.
Atletico was a good team but he couldn't get enough chance to show his real skills there full time since it was a team of strong system. Depends on mostly team play.
Here in Barca, he can both show more of individual skills along with world top class players and furthermore he can utilize humble type team play experience that he gained in Athletico..

I love the look to that Espanol goalkeeper :)

Although he did a very solid debut, he is still missing big time pace/endurance and spend his energy more wisely. He needs to develop that.
I guess he realized and had a haircut to get more physical training and adaptation. So don't worry he will get longer beards soon as much as he gets confidence in team.

I hope he will continue to get his chance in first 11. He really needs time in field.
He is quite smart player, one of the smartest you can see.
He is also quite emotional. Sometimes this can be his strength and weakness (related to his fights with other team players).

Now he is just observing and trying to get adaprt to team.
Once he gets confidence (which I think will not take long time), he will take his part with all great players in Barca.

Last words; once he has confidence, it is really a joy to watch his football..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans