Arda Turan

Stric

Something like he voted for Muller, Neuer and (?) Lahm top 3 for UEFA Player of the Year 2014-15.

Actually, it was for the BD. He voted Neuer, Vidal and Muller :lol:

Thanks. I remember reading about it, but I needed something to refresh my memory.

Gnidrologist

Great performances in both matches so far. I especially like his subtle intelligence in various minor occasions, like how he let the ball through his legs in various occasions, the one after S.Roberto's pass to Neymar being the best (still not sure if Sergi intended that pass to Neymar - if yes, OMG Sergi - next Xavi for certain). Like he was playing for Barca for decades. Very very intelligent player, which is what i like most about him. Also great technique and tenacity in defense. And his twisting-turning + spatial awareness, much like Xaviesta's. Most none-Barca player with Barca DNA i ever saw. So happy to have him. Hope he doesn't decline too soon.

Last edited:

Theokn

Arda vs Malaga :)

kralspor7426.jpg

Wait Malaga !

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He wasn't bad, just not too engaged. I do love his versatility and how he fits in with our play so naturally. Had to hold a lot of the left side by himself today which probably drained him.

mesirmurti

arda played RM first match , played LM second match. This match i thought he plays LM started there but after he played LW Mathiew and Arda are not compatible in match. Yesterday he dindt play good but he will be better he needs some time but the good thing is he played 90 minutes.

Home of Barca Fans