Arda Turan

xXKonan

Arda: "Suárez is the clown, Messi is quiet, but the boss. Neymar is my brother."

Arda: "I have not been hazed yet, because they are afraid I'm throwing my shoe."

Arda: "If you play with Messi, it's different football. Whenever he's not there you notice it."

Arda: "Iniesta is my idol. You enjoy watching him play. Messi is the best ever, but Iniesta is incomparable."

Arda: "Xavi is one of the best ever. I can never be like him though, I play different."

Arda: "Many kids dream of being like the players in the TV. FIFA should consider them, before making those decisions."

Arda: "I financially help my neighbors where I was born, when needed. And not just water and light."

Arda: "I like giving assists more than scoring. It's like my life, I like to share. I always have dinner with 8 or 9 people."

Arda: "Luis Enrique talks a lot with the players and me. Communication is usual."

Arda: "Luis Enrique added a touch of aggression to the culture of the club. That makes the team the most beautiful and strongest."

Arda: "Simeone is a tougher coach in defence and Luis Enrique tougher in attack."

Arda: "I don't know if we'd won the Champions League against Real, if I had played, a team is not just one player."

Arda: "What we talk in the dressing room, motivates us to win the Champions League twice in a row."

Arda: "I feel comfortable in all positions. No matter where I play, I'm here to win titles."

JackaL

Haha, didn't Galatasaray fans warn you that Arda likes to talk? As soon as he feels confident as Alves does, he won't stop there!

Turkish fans heard enough of him, even when in Spain he was still talking BS. The problem is, he always feels he has to say something on any topic (even interest rates and central banks).

So, hopefully, he'll play good that at least the talking is not received as badly.

StarLord

We want to win two consecutive Champions Leagues. That's the issue we talk about most in the locker room and that motivates us[...]We want to be the first team to win two consecutive Champions Leagues.

I approve this message.

barcanuck

I stand corrected I thought he was going to have a very slow start offensively. 3 assists already in January equals Iniesta all season. Proud of you Turan!

dakt

Cleverly he waited to get surrounded by 3 players and then made great pass to Rakitic who made even better pass/assist for Munir.

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah, nice for the first goal, but he was out of the game for huuuge portions again. I kinda find people have been wanting him to be good so badly they've been overrating his performances, he hasn't hit anywhere near his level at all yet.

serghei

Ok performance but he's obviously not comfortable as winger.

It's more like a 442 than an actual 433 with Arda. Similar to the game vs Madrid (4-0).

I like that we can field a very effective 442 in the absence of Messi. It gives us tactical options.

1396607_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans