Arda Turan

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:p

Btw, how's the reactions about J-O Waldner's retirement in China mate? :)

Any media coverage, LIVE broadcasting about the last game of his from today (and so on)?

I am not sure about live broadcasting of his last game, but there definitely had been media coverage here about his retirement. I would say the general mood here in China is bitter sweet. He was one of very few non-Chinese players that had challenged our dominance in the last couple of decades and he is very well-liked by many here.

All the best 老瓦 ("Lao Wa" - his nickname in Chinese).

F

Flavia

Went unnoticed, but he stole the ball and for the 4th and 6th goals yesterday. Started the play for the 6th too.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Very underwhelming so far tbh.. Can't wait to see the real arda cause right now he's not moving anyone from the best 11.

Messi983

This is expected. He needs time to adapt.

It's a good thing we don't really need him to perform at top level right now because Iniesta and Rakitic both play well (I also shouldn't forget Roberto). Arda is still good enough to get rest to both Andres and Raki and also jump in if Ney or Messi are not available. He'll improve over the next 3 months but I also expect him to be at his best next season.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The guy just doesn't want to screw up so he's been playing it safe... That's the impression I get from watching him play...

PhilS

I have no complaints about his performance. With Iniesta, Rak, Sergi Roberto and Arda available, all natural attacking midfielders, you are going to have some tremendous talent not getting enough playing time. You have to give the other three a lot of credit for playing well enough recently to keep Arda off the field.

Lucho has the right idea, as usual, finding playing time at other positions for this surplus in midfield. No more Munir at forward, Masch at DM, or Mathieu at LB, use the midfielders at those spots instead.

serghei

Went unnoticed, but he stole the ball and for the 4th and 6th goals yesterday. Started the play for the 6th too.

Yea noticed that. Probably a habit from his Atletico time. He just gets the ball back and quickly finds the splitting pass forward. That, coupled with having MSN up front will be quite a weapon.

I like him so far. Obviously not yet integrated, but he does a lot of things well.

Home of Barca Fans