Arda Turan

Kuchi

I liked him, kept it simple and effective, good control, reliable under pressure, very helpful when covering at the back.

He's not flashy and has yet to bring more creativity to the table, but the foundation is there, meaning control, work rate, the way he is always informed when receiving the ball, he will easily build a solid game for us on that foundation.

Good transfer and solid debut for him, that's my verdict. He will explode next season

F

Flavia

Still not convincing..

Rakitic was said to not be good enough to be a sub, during his initial months. Arda needs time. I thought Enrique wanted him to rest Iniesta, mostly. As an alternative to Rakitic, who is invaluable to this team, he'll need to evolve a bit. Not sure if this is the best way to use him. Maybe Lucho is doing this because Rafinha is injured.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He has quality to be great for us of course, just hoped he'll show more of that already.

Anyway, as long as we're winning, it's good to have someone to give Raki some rest.

El Flaco

He has to wake up. At the moment he is useless.

Wouldn't really say he's useless (which is pretty much exaggregation).

He stopped some dangerous counter-attacks from Las Palmas (they played very well actually), helped the defence, pressing etc.

Arda wasn't great today, but neither Messi or Alves on his side were better than the Turk.

Could've been sent off in the 1st half. Needs to calm down.

Arda was forced to take a tactical yellow card thanks to Messi for giving away the ball.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans