Arda Turan

Trickykid

Wat...

He was great today. Extremely tidy passing, an assist and a brilliant goal. The only thing lagging was perhaps a bit more decisiveness in a couple of situations.

BarçaBarça

Still very "meh" for a barça midfielder, and what the hell happened in that moment when he slept in the getafe box for 5 seconds till he lost the ball ?

Some nice glimpses etc, but overall I'm still not impressed :/

That was really strange - looked like he just "shut down" or something. He isn't Barca-class yet, but I still feel he could be - given more time. But right now he isn't in front of Roberto when the games matter.

serghei

He didn't shut down. He just thought every Getafe player was behind the ball, which is 99% of the time the case when Barca is in a positional. Happens all the time to many players. Don't see the big deal about that play.

BarçaBarça

He didn't shut down. He just thought every Getafe player was behind the ball, which is 99% of the time the case when Barca is in a positional. Happens all the time to many players. Don't see the big deal about that play.

No big deal - it just looked strange, because he had 2-3 opportunities make a pass before that. But you are most likely right - he didn't expect anyone coming from behind.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Wat...

He was great today. Extremely tidy passing, an assist and a brilliant goal. The only thing lagging was perhaps a bit more decisiveness in a couple of situations.

I thought he took the wrong decisions many times and slowed down some nice counters, but then again may be it's just me expecting some Iniesta level vision.

The tidy passing i'll give you that, but on a couple of those occasions he got himself surrounded by not seing the easy pass that would have avoided that in the first place.

Anyway, great sub, not starter level yet.

serghei

Has Cristiano ever scored a scissor-kick goal? I remember him trying a lot of times and falling flat on his ass.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Has Cristiano ever scored a scissor-kick goal? I remember him trying a lot of times and falling flat on his ass.

No he didn't, he tries every chance he gets though and always misses, it's a running gag at this point :lol:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
I don't think so. For a while he was obsessed with it, then he let it go.

Another unfulfilled dream of his, just like dribbling past the whole team and scoring.(lol he cant even dribble 3 players let alone 7-8)
And while we are shitting on cristiano, has he ever chipped a keeper? I don't remember.

Home of Barca Fans