Arda Turan

Total-Football

mix politics with anything and u ll get this.. arda and vidal alongside that theatrical voyage to torino to (negociate the pogba transfer).. were electoral tactics.. they threw barca s money to remain at the head of the institution

serghei

I'm not sure I understand your wording here.

Denis is not twice the player Turan is, just because he had a better game than him. He has to match Turan's performances on the field over a longer period of time, rather than several games. Play a CL final for example, win a La Liga while being a key player in his team, be a leader for his national team etc. Then we can say he's a better player and actually have a solid argument.

raki

Denis is not twice the player Turan is, just because he had a better game than him. He has to match Turan's performances on the field over a longer period of time, rather than several games. Play a CL final for example, win a La Liga while being a key player in his team, be a leader for his national team etc. Then we can say he's a better player and actually have a solid argument.

:worthy:

God Serena

Right... no. It's fairly typical that you'd ignore form or quality in favor of past results as that seems to be what you generally base your opinions around but none of that is actually relevant. What have his accomplishments done for us? Perhaps Arda just isn't a good fit. He could be a multiple time CL winner but if he doesn't work here, he doesn't work. Funny how in all those accomplishments you listed I'd still much rather see two guys with nowhere near that resume like Roberto and Rafinha start when Iniesta/Rakitic aren't available.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Arda did alright - but that yellow wasn't even a fk and he started to play cautiously after that. Do the refs have an agenda against Arda or what? But that ref was strange anyway, like 14 yellow cards and it wasn't even a mildly tough game tbh.

Narto

Arda did pretty well compared to some of the others, and it was an undeserved yellow.

I really don't get the hate he's recieving, he's been playing well in general. Getting into barca's system, as well as playing a more defensive role than he's used to, is bound to take more time than he has had.

Also, first post hi.

Last edited:

Keki

Arda' performance today was no better or worse than almost whole of the team , when he was subbed we was winning 2 .0 game finished 2.2 ,what i don't get is why he is been criticised , some of you talking total horse shit ,i doubt they even watched the game.

SirXavi

The Engineer
^
Jesus. A couple of the people in the comment section of Arda's tweet really need to get a life or need a feckin reality check.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Loving this kit :D

35a6akm.jpg

Dado

Arda did pretty well compared to some of the others, and it was an undeserved yellow.

I really don't get the hate he's recieving, he's been playing well in general. Getting into barca's system, as well as playing a more defensive role than he's used to, is bound to take more time than he has had.

Also, first post hi.

People when they look at him don´t see 40 milion € playing. I truly belive if he cost less he would not be getting burned this much.

Trickykid

People when they look at him don´t see 40 milion € playing. I truly belive if he cost less he would not be getting burned this much.

Yep, it's only logical. Same deal as with Mathieu.
I still think that the amount of criticism Arda is recieving is grossly exaggerated, though.

Home of Barca Fans