Arda Turan

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
How can people have so short memories, it's incredible.
Rocketic didn't fit in our lineup for nearly 6 months, can we wait a bit for turan?

Last edited:

Yannik

Usually I'd wait at least 2 years before I'd call anyone a flop signing. Players like Özil or Mkhitaryan even needed 3 years.

Keki

As it be known he didn't come to barca as a rookie , he never be a flop he has already proven him self in la liga {unless you have some sort of bias agenda towards him} he played for barca 3 months competitively i cant say he played crap in any of the games ,as said unless you just don't like him, JUST REMEMBER HE PLAYS FOR TEAM YOU SUPPOSED TO LOVE..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If you say anything bad about Arda, you just don't love him, or better yet, you don't love this club, FACT ! :coffee:

God Serena

As it be known he didn't come to barca as a rookie , he never be a flop he has already proven him self in la liga {unless you have some sort of bias agenda towards him} he played for barca 3 months competitively i cant say he played crap in any of the games ,as said unless you just don't like him, JUST REMEMBER HE PLAYS FOR TEAM YOU SUPPOSED TO LOVE..

I like how "He's proven in La Liga" and "He plays for the team you're supposed to love" are the primary arguments you're using.

His accomplishments with Atletico don't mean Jack's hit to the best team in the world and if even Messi can get attacked Arda Turan is faaaaar from being safe.

Keki

I like how "He's proven in La Liga" and "He plays for the team you're supposed to love" are the primary arguments you're using.

His accomplishments with Atletico don't mean Jack's hit to the best team in the world and if even Messi can get attacked Arda Turan is faaaaar from being safe.

of-course his accomplishments accounts for something or he won't be playing for barca ,what im saying is a player waited 6 months .. started playing competitive football January needs time to gel , getting grilled from day one seems harsh.

xXKonan

I like Arda but no way he will start over Rakitic.

Rakitic brings the balance in the Midfield and he's Vital like Busi is to it.

Alik

Who gives a shit if he has a gazillion fans, he's been playing like shit and need to show a lot more if he doesn't want to be labeled as a flop.
"he doesn't have to prove himself to you", what a load of crap. :lol:

Saying that he has been playing like shit is also nonsense.

People are just jumping on him because he (predictably) did not live up to his Ronaldinho-level hype that had built up here prior to his ban ending.

Home of Barca Fans