Arda Turan

God Serena

All of that is clear to you :D WOW From an overall 1170 minutes he played :D

That's 19 and a half hours of walking.

How on earth you reached that conclusion ! What would prevent him from being the World Class Arda he was for long time at Atleti ? You're just saying it like you've already seen the future .. I repeat he is Arda not Espinosa, nothing would prevent him from performing better than Rakitic by the beginning of the coming season .. If you was judging Rakitic based on his performances in the 1st half of 2015-2016 like you're judging Arda you would've been saying the same about Raki now .. he won't be good enough even if given two or three seasons, although he just needed a couple of matches after mid season and he turned into a GOAT !

But Rakitic gave his all to the team and put in effort the entire time. At no point was it general consensus that he was a lazy bastard. Your assessment of him being a GOAT is also pretty dumb, he's far from being a GOAT, I'd say he's just an above average midfielder who plays his role here well.

Talking about Roberto, If just Enrique didn't suddenly change his mind and kept him last summer, Roberto would've left as a player who has never proven anything at Barcelona .. Based of your logic he would've a player who won't prove anything even if given two or three seasons .. Roberto has played 2575 first team minutes before the start of 2015-2016 .. that's more than double the minutes Arda got with Barca's first team .. Roberto has proven NOTHING in these 2575 minutes .. then proved EVERYTHING in the last 2800 minutes he played .. the 2800 minutes that he would've never played if Enrique's logic was yours

What logic am I using exactly? Arda doesn't give a single fuck about winning or giving an effort. This is a negative quality Roberto never had.

Not to forget mentioning that Roberto has always been here, learning Barca system. When he reached the 1st team he was already totally adapted to it

He was able to work his way through the youth system by not being the lazy fuck Arda Turan is. Arda's problem isn't that he doesn't mesh with his teammates (Although that is a pretty big issue), it's that he literally comes onto the pitch and does not give any effort.

El Guaje

All of that is clear to you :D WOW From an overall 1170 minutes he played :D

How on earth you reached that conclusion ! What would prevent him from being the World Class Arda he was for long time at Atleti ? You're just saying it like you've already seen the future .. I repeat he is Arda not Espinosa, nothing would prevent him from performing better than Rakitic by the beginning of the coming season .. If you was judging Rakitic based on his performances in the 1st half of 2015-2016 like you're judging Arda you would've been saying the same about Raki now .. he won't be good enough even if given two or three seasons, although he just needed a couple of matches after mid season and he turned into a GOAT !

Talking about Roberto, If just Enrique didn't suddenly change his mind and kept him last summer, Roberto would've left as a player who has never proven anything at Barcelona .. Based of your logic he would've a player who won't prove anything even if given two or three seasons .. Roberto has played 2575 first team minutes before the start of 2015-2016 .. that's more than double the minutes Arda got with Barca's first team .. Roberto has proven NOTHING in these 2575 minutes .. then proved EVERYTHING in the last 2800 minutes he played .. the 2800 minutes that he would've never played if Enrique's logic was yours

- Not to forget mentioning that Roberto has always been here, learning Barca system. When he reached the 1st team he was already totally adapted to it

When Rakitic played badly the whole team did it except for Neymar. Lucho was still experimenting to try to find out which lineup was the best. Ardas situation is all different (to the better). People didnt even expect huge things from him. Thing is that he hasnt had the smallest of impacts whatsoever. Whenever he was on the pitch he was all invinsible. As if he wasnt even there. He got several chances to do atleast some tiny thing but yet he didnt do sh!t. Then comes Rafinha (who was out for months and months because of injury) and does more in 10 minutes than Arda did in all minutes hes had on the pitch since he was allowed to play.
And now hes been shit for Turkey in the Euros too compared to Rakitic who was very good. There is no way in hell Arda will bench Rakitic. He should be more worried about Rafinha and Denis Suarez.

Ahmedd

And now hes been shit for Turkey in the Euros too compared to Rakitic who was very good. There is no way in hell Arda will bench Rakitic. He should be more worried about Rafinha and Denis Suarez.

When i saw his poor perfomances last year I thought first that he couldn't fit in Barcelona's playstyle , it might have been to difficult for him to adapt from ATM. But then i saw him with Turkey, and he doesn't looks like the Arda Turan we all know. He was a great football player and a warrior back in the days. So maybe this is just a fitness problem and we should give him some time.

LordLichtenstein

A number of media outlets in Turkey are reporting that Arda Turan may accept an offer from Chinese Super League and leave Barca. [sport]

Please be true.

Narto

He won't leave - especially to China. Would lose all his popularity and marketing potential. He is playing at the level of Roberto and Rafinha, but needs to outperform those two by some margin, if he wants to stay.

LordLichtenstein

Yes. Closed yesterday.
no-2.gif

Barcilliant

I would be very surprised if he left. We paid alot for him and unless we can recoup a decent amount we won't sell.

Hope he rediscovers his fitness and hunger.

Home of Barca Fans