Arda Turan

Vilarrubi

It's not the end of the world if we keep him, he can't be as bad as last season and surely knows he has to up his game. He genuinely is world class when he plays at his best level too.

Kuchi

His price vs. performance is the main reason of hate, as it's his fault the club/coach wanted to snatch him from atletico and paid the full price.

He is a decent back up and he will have a better season (pretty hard not to have a better season). Go on Arda, prove them wrong.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I have no disdain for the player personally. I think he's talented and in a difficult situation as the midfield is a very difficult position to transition to at Barcelona. Still, I'm not convinced. It was always an odd acquisition considering the strengths of both the player and the needs of this team.

We'll see

Stric

The hate is ridiculous. Most of you are projecting hate on the player for issues that are not the player's responsibility. It's uncalled for and unfair.

gasgas

you see. he said he loved coming to Barca because there would be little running
then in el classico he didnt run en route to CR7 goal
CR scored, RMA gained form
And now CR is winning ballon dor

it all started with him not running

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
you see. he said he loved coming to Barca because there would be little running
then in el classico he didnt run en route to CR7 goal
CR scored, RMA gained form
And now CR is winning ballon dor

it all started with him not running
That butterfly effect! :worthy:

ani_lorentz.gif

Chainsaw

Killahead
There is no hate on my part for Arda Turan. I just didn't want him here and he didnt do enough for me to change my mind about him. And I prefer selling him now as long as he has a good resale value.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
There is no hate on my part for Arda Turan. I just didn't want him here and he didnt do enough for me to change my mind about him. And I prefer selling him now as long as he has a good resale value.

This, nailed it.

Stric

All this talk of resale value makes little sense. His resale value will drop if we show that we are looking to sell him after (an underwhelming) half a season here.

Alik

There is way too much discussion in this thread for the amount of minutes that Arda played in the team.

Home of Barca Fans