Arda Turan

Barcilliant

We are not a small club that the 20m from his sale would be a big thing for us. HE deserves a chance and the worst that can happen is he doesn't perform and we can live that. I say he deserves another season.

Point is how and when will he get the opportunity?

We are stacked in midfield. Arda is at the bottom of the pecking order. Is Lucho going to suddenly have faith in him and start him in matches? Or is he just going to come on with 10 minutes of the Match left? Add to that his lack of professionalism last season.

Arda is a very good player in a bad place at the moment.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
He covers 4 positions. I'm sure he'll get time. Besides it was his first season here.

But if someone offers us a nice amount of €£$ I wouldn't say no. He also had some decent games last season that you all just happen to forget.

BBZ8800

Point is how and when will he get the opportunity?

We are stacked in midfield. Arda is at the bottom of the pecking order. Is Lucho going to suddenly have faith in him and start him in matches? Or is he just going to come on with 10 minutes of the Match left? Add to that his lack of professionalism last season.

Arda is a very good player in a bad place at the moment.

I would sell him personally.
But I think that people are mixing Barca's forum favorites and Barca's forum pecking order with Lucho's percking order.

In the last Season, Arda was a 3rd pick after Iniesta and Busi.
He was always infront of Roberto (forum's favorite. And no, Roberto didn't play as a RB back then. Alves and Vidal were Rbs in the 2nd part of a season, and Roberto was a midfielder who didn't play because Arda was infornt of him) and infront of Samper.

Gomes will probably be a 3rd pick now, Roberto and Samper are on the bottom.
Rafinha is Lucho's favorite, and we don't have any idea whether Lucho sees Denis as a winger or as a midfielder, and if he is a midfielder, whether he will be a pick no4, no5, no6, no7.

Imo, from last season's pecking order:
Iniesta+Raki are a No1+No2.
Gomes will probably be a No3.
Rafinha and Arda are a No4+No5.
Denis, Roberto No6+No7.
Samper is on the bottom.

Again, I would personally sell Arda and I think that we have enough of players.
But again, imo, people are mixing their wishes with Lucho's pecking order.

If Arda will stay and if he'll play even slightly decent, he surely won't be without minutes.
Imo, then Roberto and Samper will stay without minutes in midfield.
And Denis could also be on the bench a lot (or as a winger).
Even Rafinha's minutes are in danger if Arda stays.

Further, if Arda will really stay, imo, Samper will get loaned 99% since he is the 8th pick as a Cm, and 3rd or 4th pick as a Cdm (Busi, Roberto, Masch, Samper).

Last edited:

F4THi

Banned
Jesus, "he failed in epic fashion"! WTF did he do, scored 10 own goals? Guy barely played after a 6 month lay off..., he didn't even have time to fail in that epic fashion you're talking about.

"Failed in epic fashion!". Really, this cracked me up, no offense. :rofl1:

Don't waste time trying to convince that guy

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
[tw]759005538340315136[/tw]

Doesn't look like Lucho holds any grudges over Arda's lethargic displays.

just posing for the cameras mate. You can see the pure hate in Lucho's eyes. Just look at the last picture, disappointed AF

Professor Chaos

gy8ulug.jpg

FC B

Please just sell the freaking player. Look, I'd be happy if he goes for at least 20m even if you keep Verm and Douglas, please..

Question17

He is hungry and has something to prove, maybe it isn't a bad thing to keep him around.

Well his girth has caught a lot of peoples attention so he is definitely hungry. " Something to prove" and "maybe it isn't a bad thing to keep him around" are qualifiers people use for Lord Douglass's continued exploits at Barca. Lets hope Arda offers much more than that if he does stay.

Home of Barca Fans