Arda Turan

Nucky

It is not up to us. He is refusing to leave. Barcelona have shown by our signings he is not wanted. He wants to live out his retirement at Barcelona and there is nothing we can do to stop him.

Just yesterday I heard Barca denied Arda will leave the club..

serghei

He had his chance and he failed, in epic fashion.

Let's not pretend his issue is as simple as not being able to adapt.

Jesus, "he failed in epic fashion"! WTF did he do, scored 10 own goals? Guy barely played after a 6 month lay off..., he didn't even have time to fail in that epic fashion you're talking about.

"Failed in epic fashion!". Really, this cracked me up, no offense. :rofl1:

CatalinR10

Jesus, "he failed in epic fashion"! WTF did he do, scored 10 own goals? Guy barely played after a 6 month lay off..., he didn't even have time to fail in that epic fashion you're talking about.

he did fail in epic fashion and that is a FACT

hardyboy

I will give him benefit of the doubt that sitting on the bench for 5 months made him rusty. I'm hopeful that that he will be much better this season. Don't sell i would say...

Alik

Agreed. People are going way overboard here.

God Serena

He got outperformed by Rafinha who had a broken leg for longer than Arda was banned.

That's a pretty epic fail right there.

Barcilliant

My feeling is Arda is a popular guy off the field and that's why we are keeping him. Always see him laughing and joking with guys like Messi, Neymar, Iniesta.

Neymessi

We are not a small club that the 20m from his sale would be a big thing for us. HE deserves a chance and the worst that can happen is he doesn't perform and we can live that. I say he deserves another season.

BBZ8800

He got outperformed by Rafinha who had a broken leg for longer than Arda was banned.

That's a pretty epic fail right there.

Even though I agree that Arda probably won't make it here, some of the posts are crazy.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/106590/Fixtures/Rafinha

Rafinha played 199 La liga minutes before an injury.
And 81 minutes after an injury.

Total 280 minutes, 10 minutes more than 3 full matches.
So, not only that Rafinha didn't play for too much.
But even when he did play, I don't remember any stellar performances.

So, honestly:
1. Arda was poor last season
2. and Rafinha didn't even play.
Rafinha wasn't good, bad or average.
Guy didn't even play so that we can compare him with anyone.

Home of Barca Fans