Arda Turan

serghei

The Catalans have had enough of him. Don't get mad at them. They are allowed to turn on players they think damage the club. Well unless Erdogan bans their facebook and youtube accounts.. :lol:

The catalans are not much different than madridistas in that case. Didn't most of us want Lucho out (myself included) after a spell of really bad decisions? Barca and Real fans, in general, are very easy to judge and jump very fast to conclusions.They make some monumental errors because of that.

For all we know, treble-winner Lucho was a game away from being sacked by these "catalans who turn on the ones who they think damage the club".

Last edited:

Stric

How about, everyone goes into a frenzy calling him a clown, with hate progressively building up even in off-season, after Arda barely playing last season. That's fine right?

Joker_c05392_190593.gif

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The Catalans have had enough of him. Don't get mad at them. They are allowed to turn on players they think damage the club. Well unless Erdogan bans their facebook and youtube accounts.. :lol:

Did Arda piss in your coffee or something? Goddamn.

F

Flavia

You really can't speak on the behalf of a whole nation, you know?

R

reaper

You really can't speak on the behalf of a whole nation, you know?

Well I think if you read the Catalan press and posted on the Catalan fan forums - you would be a little more hesitant. But alas - I have had posts removed for saying I don't think Sergi Roberto is Barcelona quality and that Bartra should be sold - so I understand why you feel empowered.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You Catalans don't want Arda taking up a role on the bench, but are fine with the club getting tainted?

I've actually read the Catalan fan forums and you guys are no better or worse than any International fan.

F

Flavia

We I think if you read the Catalan press and posted on the Catalan fan forums - you would be a little more hesitant. But alas - I have had posts removed for saying I don't think Sergi Roberto is Barcelona quality and that Bartra should be sold - so I understand why you feel empowered.

I do read catalan media. I also have catalan friends. I still won't talk on the behalf of a whole nation. There are others posters here from there as well, you're not unique.

God Serena

My best friend is Catalan and is the primary reason why I'm a Barca fan, and he actually loves Turan, for some reason. We argue about him all the time. He even said that the goal he scored against Celtic proves he can push for a starting spot over Rakitic :lol:

It's probably not best to categorize an entire race of people with a single opinion.

R

reaper

Well I don't mean every single human of Catalan descent. The UK voted Brexit. I can say the Brits want Brexit without meaning every single soul.. that is how we talk in Europe. We assume the recipient is aware we are not descibing every single human - just the majority. However I can only speak about European practice. Perhaps in other countries - when you say 'the Americans fear terrorism' for example - you have to state you don't mean every single American alive - just the majority.. To those people - no hard feelings. No I don't believe every Catalan wants Arda out. Just the majority.

I knew a Catalan guy once who though Keirrison was underrated.. so I am not surprised you know one who rates Arda.

F

Flavia

Well I don't mean every single human of Catalan descent. The UK voted Brexit. I can say the Brits want Brexit without meaning every single soul.. that is how we talk in Europe. We assume the recipient is aware we are not descibing every single human - just the majority. However I can only speak about European practice. Perhaps in other countries - when you say 'the Americans fear terrorism' for example - you have to state you don't mean every single American alive - just the majority.. To those people - no hard feelings. No I don't believe every Catalan wants Arda out. Just the majority.

I knew a Catalan guy once who though Keirrison was underrated.. so I am not surprised you know one who rates Arda.

The majority here would sell Arda. Check the poll about it. But some people want to give him a bit more time, which is also not that absurd. He could end up playing well.

Home of Barca Fans