Arda Turan

F

Flavia

Only 2 pre-season games, but I'm not impressed. Denis has been much better. I defended Arda for a long time, but now I wish he was sold. His minutes should be given to Denis, Rafinha and Gomes. I really don't understand Lucho's crush on him. Just sell him.

Kuchi

Frustrating to watch, walking with the ball and screwing a 2 metter pas.

Was a bit hopefull after the 1st game, guess not

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Only 2 pre-season games, but I'm not impressed. Denis has been much better. I defended Arda for a long time, but now I wish he was sold. His minutes should be given to Denis, Rafinha and Gomes. I really don't understand Lucho's crush on him. Just sell him.

I just see a player who doesn't fit and continues to struggle to adapt to our way of playing. Think he would be much better in another team. Even Cesc the Rotten Apple offered more.

I am not optimistic of this getting any better

FC B

Maybe he feels responsable towards the club for wanting him badly, who really knows ?

F

Flavia

I just see a player who doesn't fit and continues to struggle to adapt to our way of playing. Think he would be much better in another team. Even Cesc the Rotten Apple offered more.

I am not optimistic of this getting any better

Me neither. He doesn't fit in the midfield, and I doubt Lucho will try him as a winger.

Maybe he feels responsable towards the club for wanting him badly, who really knows ?

Then he should do a mea culpa, and sell him. Keeping him, in the hopes he will prove himself, is not smart.

Devils

He was terrible. That stupid walking with the ball move then messing up a 2 yard pass was cringworthy.

This guy sucks.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Honestly forgot he played. He had one nice move, maybe two.

I'm starting to soften to the possibility of selling him.

Sell him to China in the winter for 50 millions! :jack:

FC B

Then he should do a mea culpa, and sell him. Keeping him, in the hopes he will prove himself, is not smart.

Sure but if that's the case it seems he's not having the much aclaimed strong personality many talk about.

Or he might just wrongly believe he'll make him play as he had imagined even since before signing him, obviously mistaking it big time.
Honestly forgot he played. He had one nice move, maybe two.

I'm starting to soften to the possibility of selling him.

Sell him to China in the winter for 50 millions! :jack:

Even 20 mill would do just fine in such situation..

In my view it'll be a colossal mistake keeping him and not using the money we surely can obtain from his selling for strenghtening the rb spot or the reserve attacker one...

Last edited:

ini4ever

Considering the main two midfielders up front of Busi would be Iniesta-Rakitic like previous seasons , we'd still have two backups for each position except Arda.
The situation is clear, this guy whether improves a lot and gets Lucho's interested and will be starter ( unlikely to be happened ) OR will be benched and even less minutes going to have because of other midfielders' quality
This guy should be SOLD or we'll have him gone for less than 20m $ next season for sure.

Last edited:

Total-Football

it's all in his hands .. either be happy with a nice retirement contract or force a move out like a man and try to prove that he's the shit . wouldn't blame him if he chose the former , that would be the rational choice and it seems that's what he intend to do..

Total-Football

Considering the main two midfielders up front of Busi would be Iniesta-Rakitic like previous seasons , we'd still have two backups for each position except Arda.
The situation is clear, this guy whether improves a lot and gets Lucho's interested and will be starter ( unlikely to be happened ) OR will be benched and even less minutes going to have because of other midfielders' quality
This guy should be SOLD or we'll have him gone for less than 20m $ next season for sure.

you're not serious aren't you .. you'll be Lucky to ship him out for 10 millions right now at this season .. ( europe teams )

Anti-Pepe

Looks shiftless, overweight and he has no clue how to integrate in to a finely-tuned Barça midfield. Liked him from afar as an Atleti player, but up close he doesn't meet the requirements to play for Barça If Wenger stills wants him, he can have him.

Garrus

Who decides a player is expendable based on friendless?, What kind of logic is that.
And what is this obsession with selling, Anyone watching will think most of you will get some kind of profit from the sell.
A player should only be sold if the coach decides he's not needed, And in the rare circumstances the club is forced to sell due to financial reasons, And none of those two are present now.
If he adapts and can grab a starting spot, Good for him and us, If not he can serve as a versatile sub and an asset, But demanding for him to be sold, Is laughable.

Home of Barca Fans