Arda Turan

khaled_a_d

Since Barcelona's 'transfer ban' they've signed:
Suarez
Vermaelen
Bravo
Ter Stegen
Rakitic
Arda Turan. And then you complain that your board is dumb.. Meanwhile we signed Bale and aren't doing shit atm.

Well you have said it yourself we signed Vermaelen with a ban ahead that validates calling them dump tbh .:p
I don't get the complaining about our ban from other fans tbh .we made an appeal that anyone would have done and signed many player in the transfer window .winning the treble and getting back to our best allowed us to attract players to the idea of signing for us while sitting for 6 months .elections helped to finish those deals
Not sure what Bale has to do with anything .he wasn't that bad of a signing and you made plenty of good signings in last 2 summers .james/Isco/Kroos for example .you have already got 2 players back from loan and signed the top RB in the market . got a new coach
we are still very early in summer ,I won't jump to conclusion early

Ekul

Rakitic has excellent vision and creativity. His combinations with the forward line is fantastic IMO.

No doubt he does, but he doesn't have the guile and craft that I associate with typically 'technical' players. Don't get me wrong, Rakitic is excellent technically but, for me, Arda just fits MY definition of a technical player perfectly. Completely my opinion though, I can see how others would disagree.

Catalan Fan

I'm ok with signing. La Liga winner and CL finalist. He adds needed depth. Barca have a ton of games this season. Hope he could make an impact like Suarez, in the all important second half of the season and business end.

Am very happy he's signed, and like you say he could prove very important next season.He should be fresh and give us cover in different positions.

raki

Welcome Leonidas. Great player with many strenghts. Can play on the wings and in CM. Skillfull and a fighter. If he was 25 it would be a dream signing :p

Zangash

Banned
So I take a break from the internet for a few days and come back to see we've signed Arda Turan more or less out of nowhere.

Why?

xXKonan

New Barcelona player Arda Turan will start pre-season with the team on Monday. He'll be officially presented this week or next week. [catr]

Antimadridista1

Since Barcelona's 'transfer ban' they've signed:
Suarez
Vermaelen
Bravo
Ter Stegen
Rakitic
Arda Turan. And then you complain that your board is dumb.. Meanwhile we signed Bale and aren't doing shit atm.

We don't judge our board by this standard. Then Perez is a great president because he splashes money that Bankia loan to your club ?
The image of the club during Rosell and Bartomeu's era became worse year by year and this is why most of us want this board to GTFO.

Jombi

So I take a break from the internet for a few days and come back to see we've signed Arda Turan more or less out of nowhere.

Why?

He is versatile, can play on both wings and instead of Ini/Raki, plus he is a hard worker and good technically. A little old though (29 when he can play for us). Price is ridiculous. But its good for our squad depth, and he wont complain about playing time because he is so versatile, unlike if we bought a pure left winger or right winger for example. We really needed another option for our midfield and forward line, so we can be a little calmer now.

EdmondDantes

Welcome to the world's greatest club, you may bring your colossal beard with you mate.

As for the post above mine, I don't see him playing in the wings for us, he doesn't have the pace for it. Midfield yes, forward line, nah.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Well you have said it yourself we signed Vermaelen with a ban ahead that validates calling them dump tbh .:p
I don't get the complaining about our ban from other fans tbh .we made an appeal that anyone would have done and signed many player in the transfer window .winning the treble and getting back to our best allowed us to attract players to the idea of signing for us while sitting for 6 months .elections helped to finish those deals
Not sure what Bale has to do with anything .he wasn't that bad of a signing and you made plenty of good signings in last 2 summers .james/Isco/Kroos for example .you have already got 2 players back from loan and signed the top RB in the market . got a new coach
we are still very early in summer ,I won't jump to conclusion early

Ik man but everybody is already doing great business , Barca,ATM and a shitton of other clubs.

Jombi

Welcome to the world's greatest club, you may bring your colossal beard with you mate.

As for the post above mine, I don't see him playing in the wings for us, he doesn't have the pace for it. Midfield yes, forward line, nah.

We'll see. I think he'll play there if Ney and Messi are out or need rest. I certainly dont think players like Munir or Rafinha will play instead of Turan up front.

Home of Barca Fans