Arda Turan

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This whole time I was thinking oh 34-41 million that's a bit steep but actually it was a different currency, if that was 34 in pounds I would have been a bit disappointed with our negotiating. This is actually a decent price. Not a bargain but a fair price.

Silas

He is very creative and good in tight spaces. He will be great addition to the team.

tumblr_ni8bi40VDd1tp5565o1_400.gif

kralspor7426.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ilarra can be sold for 20 easily. And if Liverpool takes a bite, more. Madrid are smarter with getting talented younger players with resale value. Sporting project is another matter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it's the buyout, disguised so no taxes are paid...

Yep. Atletico won't gain anything by making us pay the taxes. It seem like our relations with them is generally good, especially after the Villa deal.

It's initially around £25m yeah ? Let's put that into perspective.

L'pool are asking £50m for Sterling.....

When you put it that way then it's certainly good, but that's simply because of the insane fee Man City will end up paying for Sterling.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This whole time I was thinking oh 34-41 million that's a bit steep but actually it was a different currency, if that was 34 in pounds I would have been a bit disappointed with our negotiating. This is actually a decent price. Not a bargain but a fair price.

It'll rise to 40 probably. We basically paid the release clause.

Jombi

A solid transfer IMO.Has the potential to be a super-sub in big matches and rotate with Iniesta ans Raki in smaller matches.Can even play up front if God forbid someone gets injured.

Super sub in big matches and rotate with Ini in smaller matches? He cost us 41m euros.

Most expensive 29 year old ever, after Zidane. I dont think he should be seen as simply a man who can start in smaller matches.

raki

Super sub in big matches and rotate with Ini in smaller matches? He cost us 41m euros.

Most expensive 29 year old ever, after Zidane. I dont think he should be seen as simply a man who can start in smaller matches.

It´s 34M. Not 41M. And Jackson goes for 35M with 29. Arda is still 28. Do not make things up.

Devils

I'd normally agree with the price being too steep.

But at this time need to capitalize signing world class players in their prime while we still have Messi and Suarez in their prime. It's really the best way to get the most out of our team

Lucho isn't necessarily building for the future but capitalizing on the opportunity to win with this incredible group of players we have. It's the right move.

Home of Barca Fans