Arda Turan

Barcilliant

Welcome to the world's greatest club, you may bring your colossal beard with you mate.

As for the post above mine, I don't see him playing in the wings for us, he doesn't have the pace for it. Midfield yes, forward line, nah.

Well said. I think he will share minutes with Iniesta and Rakitic. Putting him on the wing would be a last ditch option.
Is he going on loan to Gala?

F

Flavia

I just hope he doesn't get the #6, although it's likely.

Well said. I think he will share minutes with Iniesta and Rakitic. Putting him on the wing would be a last ditch option.
Is he going on loan to Gala?

No, he won't play until january. We can't register players, so we can't loan them.

xXKonan

Cerezo (president Atletico): "Offers from Man Utd and Chelsea? Yes, there were several offers, but he preferred to move to Barcelona" [rac1]

Cerezo (president Atletico): "Arda Turan is an amazing player and an excellent person. He wanted to leave and we allowed him to." [rac1]

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Retarded transfer tbh. Atletico guys probably having a good laugh right now.
Over 30 Mil. for a 28 year old guy that will not even start.

Truthist

Can someone explain why he rarely seems to last 90 minutes? I know Athletico play an exhausting time of game but does he have some fitness issues or something?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Can someone explain why he rarely seems to last 90 minutes? I know Athletico play an exhausting time of game but does he have some fitness issues or something?

He will be fine here, less work required in games, he will not play every game either.

bismp

A solid transfer IMO.Has the potential to be a super-sub in big matches and rotate with Iniesta ans Raki in smaller matches.Can even play up front if God forbid someone gets injured.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just realised his fee is only 24 million in POUNDS. That's actually a fair price.

Who gives a shit what it is in pounds. Barcelona is not in the UK.

It's 34m euros + 7 in add-ons.

Practically the same as his buyout.

F

Flavia

I think it's the buyout, disguised so no taxes are paid...

Catalan Fan

It's initially around £25m yeah ? Let's put that into perspective.

L'pool are asking £50m for Sterling.....

Home of Barca Fans