Arda Turan

F

Flavia

Im not impressed.. he s not well involved in our gameplay.. dont be fouled with those goals

He played well today. Hope he keeps being played there, and not as a cm. Don't know if Lucho will rotate MSN much, hopefully he does.

cro-man

Im not impressed.. he s not well involved in our gameplay.. dont be fouled with those goals
You are joking right? He played perfect. His first touch his passing his goals and even something he missed till today is his decision making. Seems like he found his brain today. Still i dont get too much hope in him till i see him playing like this again.

impeh

Hi, its me..
looked good, i always thought he played in the front 3 at atleti so i was kinda surprised when we stuck him as a CM last season.

id rather him play there more often and keep munir, than spend on another forward.

dakt

I won't get carried away by a preseason show off, since I got a feeling that he won't be consistent.

Nucky

Arda was just great tonight.. Scored 2 goals also.. As I said, he deserves a full season and only when he plays the whole season, he can be judged.. Till then enjoy his performances.. Hope many like tonight will come..

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
You see i have been saying this all along
Arda is a wingeeeer
Not a CM

We've been saying that you need to hook up with someone too. You haven't listened.

Lucho took your advice, now it's time for you to take ours.

Do it for ARDA. Or he'll slap you with a kebab too. Not the same one he'll slap Neymar with, you'd be crying tears of joy if anything with Neymars DNA popped your kebab-slap cherry.

Home of Barca Fans