Arda Turan

Pepe Silvia

Never got on board with the sell Arda wagon. That was trash from the start. Arda is class just clearly needed to be counted on by the boss. Playing like that, I'm sure he'll find his minutes skyrocket and used strategically with Neymar.

El Flaco

Arda was brilliant today!

If Arda had a poor period, then it's means the Turk actually needed some time to adapt and let's not forget how Lucho trusted him.

Shame that some haters on BarcaForum have said a lot of shit about the Turk. Like "sell him", "he's fucking shit" and so on...

Last edited:

Wick

A very expensive backup forward. But I don't care. We have him, and he's been quality at LW this season.

He looks like he is enjoying himself, which is huge for any player, but especially a player as criticized as him.

cro-man

dont know when was the last time when someone played well on neymars position except msn. Still as a midfielder he seems lost. Nevermind he is a decent backup for neymar even more than decent.

serghei

Amazing game from him. Been everywhere, scoring, assisting, defending. He's on hot form atm, and it's clear that he speaks the same language with Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

F

Flavia

[tw]767073608933994496[/tw]

Not in the center, Lucho, plis. At least not important games.

Amazing game from him. Been everywhere, scoring, assisting, defending. He's on hot form atm, and it's clear that he speaks the same language with Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

I wish to see a 4-2-4 at some point. For some matches against parked buses, it could be a way to unlock it.

Alik

All those negative comments were being made about Arda's matches despite him missing out on a huge chunk of the previous season, and despite him barely playing in the matches for which he was available.

Turan was receiving Cesc levels of hate here and that was really annoying to see. So should we still send the clown away for free?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He got hate for a reason. Got plenty from Turks too on Euro.

It's 2-3 games only and even lord Song looked good for a while.

We'll see how this ends but for now he looks to be on the way up.

jamrock

He is playing in the position, me and many have been calling for him to play from day one.

But still sell him

Home of Barca Fans