Arda Turan

Devils

I didn't think I could despise a player in modern day Barca more than Cesc.

Arda is shattering that ceiling.

Fuck this guy.

And fuck Lucho for subbing him in. If he performed like a pub player against a 3rd division side merely three days ago then you DONT play him in a game as massive as the clasico.

Unbelievable!

Last edited:
R

reaper

I didn't think I could despise a player in modern day Barca more than Cesc.

Arda is shattering that ceiling.

Fuck this guy.

And fuck Lucho for subbing him in. If he performed like a pub player against a 3rd division side merely three days ago then you DONT play him in a game as massive as the clasico.

Unbelievable!

Why did you hate Cesc? He scored and set up a shitload.

NorthernVictory

Cesc was great against everyone except the top dogs and important matches.

Sometimes, having that kind of player is useful.

Cesc would probably have helped out in taking out Sociedad and our current problems against weak teams like Alaves. :D

On the other hand, Arda does basically nothing. He has something like maxed-out aggression, but no defensive skills, is slow as hell, is short, and has no positional awareness. :(

Potroh

He is second most iritating person in FC Barcelona just behind Lucho.

He is indeed irritating, that's a good word to cover him.

But simply look at the tremendous tactical IMPOTENCE of our coach.

1. Iniesta comes in - of course he should have been a starter - even if playing the same minutes, but the wise coach instead of getting rid of Gomes, who's best moves are when there's nobody else and he has to pass the ball backwards, brings Rakitic down, preventing the midfielders to play what they are used to for at least two years.

2. 15 minutes left, we lead by 1:0 and obviously he wants to hold on to this lead till the end. He then makes the worst possible move, brings down Gomes (who was useless anyway) but instead of bringing in Umtiti, who is at least able to play with his head, he brings Arda, who is unable to do any defense, even in his best moments.
What a tactical mistake!
Arda and Gomes are terrible, but the two points are clearly lost by the coach!

Raketa10

He is f... lazy ashole that is what he is. Sell him in January, I hope he never plays for us again! Never!

Some players were busting their ass to cover the field (Rakitic & Busi), some were playing half injured (Pique & Alba). This asshole enters the game in 78th minute and 2 minutes after he decides that he won't follow his player on the centre of the field and other players had to take over his player while Arda calmly continued to walk!!! When I saw that I wanted to kick my TV!

We all saw that Gomes had bad game but no one can say he was not trying, all of our players were trying but this guy...he was unwilling to run for f... 12 minutes! He does not deserve to wear Barca shirt! I don't even care if midfield is his position or not, for f... 12 minutes you can play anything and you can at least try to be useful. He walked for 12 minutes, he made that stupid foul and than he didn't even bother to cover RM player after that.

It's embarasing that Rafinha was left on the stands while this guy gets to play. I really hope he gets Vidal treatment from now on! You can be out of form, you can be bad but you can't act like this, it's disrespectful to the club and fans.

I now tottaly understand Turkish fans who booed him douring game agains Spain. I hope he goes in January far away from FC Barcelona.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

I bet he will start the next liga game, as a reward for today. Neymar's suspended.

FC B

Should cash in for him from the first good offer and I'm sure he'll get some in the summer...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rafinha gives his all whenever he plays. Even if he isn't playing well, he is constantly tracking back and helping out defensively. Running himself to ground for the minutes he gets to play.

Which just makes me angrier when I see players who don't do that in the dying stages of such an important game, and are reckless, especially when given instructions to not do something like that.

Next time Lucho should throw a boot at him when he's being stupid. Or perhaps Rafinha should throw a boot at Lucho if he thinks about playing Arda again in such circumstances.

Last edited:
R

reaper

Rafinha gives his all whenever he plays. Even if he isn't playing well, he is constantly tracking back and helping out defensively. Running himself to ground for the minutes he gets to play.

Which just makes me angrier when I see players who don't do that in the dying stages of such an important game, and are reckless, especially when given instructions to not do something like that.

Next time Lucho should throw a boot at him when he's being stupid. Or perhaps Rafinha should throw a boot at Lucho if he thinks about playing Arda again in such circumstances.

Arda is under no pressure. He and his agent made it clear they wouldn't leave last summer no matter what. They got their way.

Arda knows he can shit on the team like he did against Hercules and still see game time from Lucho. Other players like Rafinha don't have that luxury.

If Arda ever writes an autobiography, I strongly recommend everyone on here reads it. He is a true alfa male and has played Barcelona like a cheap fiddle. He knows how to dominate any situation.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

It's time he gets the cesc treatment in bcn too. Idk if he'll mind, cesc is way more delicate. he should get the vidal treatment from licho, but I doubt that will happen.

Devils

Why did you hate Cesc? He scored and set up a shitload.

Don't get me started on Cesc haha. I have numerous rants in the Cesc thread when I was here.

I actually don't believe that Arda wants to be here. I mean, he wants to be here to collect his massive wages and have the PR of being a Barca player but I don't actually believe this guy gives a shit about Barca.

Look at Rakitic for example: He a non La Masia player who puts his heart on the line for the club. Yes, he has bad performances here and there but the guy runs his lungs for the team and can never be accused of not trying.

I don't believe Arda gives a shit about any of that. In fact I don't believe he even gives a shit about football much anymore.

People are free to call me out on this accusation, but this is a guy who complained about running at Atletico and was booed by own National fans and dropped for being lazy on the pitch. So it does hold substance.

Arda Turan probably cost more than that entire Hercules team we played on wednesday but played even below he level of some of their players. Any manager would have dropped him for such a disgraceful performance.

I hate using Guardiola as an example, but look at what he did with Yaya this season, told him to fuck off and get his shit together and then he can play once he does. That is what Lucho should have done to Arda after that Hercules performance.

This guy is a disgrace.

/rant

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans