Arda Turan

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
definitely... Even Suarez was allowed to play friendlies when he was serving his ban

Suarez was registered as a FC Barcelona player. Arda and Aleix are not so it's still not certain whether they can play friendlies or not.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Suarez was registered as a FC Barcelona player. Arda and Aleix are not so it's still not certain whether they can play friendlies or not.
Well... When clubs call players for trials, they are not registered either! And the club friendlies are not actually recognized by FIFA right? Besides, Suarez even played an unofficial friendly with some NT when he was serving his ban!!

Horatio

You're welcome
With every passing hour I am becoming more confident in the transfer. I think this man is going to work his ass off for Barca.

I don't want to start aggrandizing Turkish people but they are very hard workers.
This is reflected in the Turkish NT. Losing or winning doesn't matter to them, the only thing that matters is giving it your all everytime anytime. That's what they feel they owe.
A healthy mentality that may rub off on other players or inspire them.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I like this transfer, I like Arda! Sometimes he seems hot-headed, but that doesn't have to be negative - just shows he's eager and dedicated. Also, he seems to be a genuin Barca fan :)

El Flaco

34+ for a sub? Damn.
I think he'll replace Iniesta when the latter take the role Xavi had during the last season.

Because he has joined a direct rival.

Haha, what? Atleti are a top team but they aren't good enough to compete with us or Real Madrid regarding titles. I mean, Colchoneros would be happy if their team secured the 3rd place while we or Madridistas would be devastated even if we finish 2nd. They don't have the same standards as us two.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I think he'll replace Iniesta.

Maybe not the next 2 seasons at least, but we now have a quality rotation player that could also play as RW/LW if needed. Rafinha, Sergio and Dennis Suarez are all OK players, but we need experienced world class players as Arda if we want to keep winning titles. Tbh, I don't think Rafinha, Sergio and Dennis will make it at Barca - some might say they weren't given enough chances, I say they simply lack talent and quality.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When the time comes to replace Iniesta then we'll probably have to replace Arda together with him too. :lol: Only a difference of two years.

Home of Barca Fans