I feel like we're dating FIFA.

"Can I register Arda now?"
"Maybe."
"'Maybe?' What's that supposed to mean?"
"OMG you seriously don't know how I feel?"
"I'm not a mind reader."
"Fine. Whatever. Register him now and see what happens!!"

silvia

barca broke the rule! what1 is the problem with FIFA, they are doing good job. such a conspiracy :trampoline:
Blatter is not gonna live in jail. conspiracy too much

DennyCrane

smh what does that even mean?

It's legalese and translates to: "We haven't bothered yet to read up or own statutes and actually check it, nor did we bother in the past. Since we're too busy dealing with our corruption affairs around here, we can't be arsed to gather an expert opinion. Since we don't wanna rule it out though, we release this wishy washy statement to buy us some time. Kind regards, FIFA."

Siberia

It's legalese and translates to: "We haven't bothered yet to read up or own statutes and actually check it, nor did we bother in the past. Since we're too busy dealing with our corruption affairs around here, we can't be arsed to gather an expert opinion. Since we don't wanna rule it out though, we release this wishy washy statement to buy us some time. Kind regards, FIFA."

smh barca should reply with:

Cunts.

Kind Regards, FC Barcelona

BADGERBHOY

The ban has ended, the rules say that we can register 1 player.
This rule has been invoked before so there is no problem here.
Get it done Barca. If charges follow then there is a ton of evidence that we would be being treated differently to any other clubs who have used this rule.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Mestre (vice president): "Arda? Matter isn't over yet. If the outcome is positive, delighted. If not, we keep going with the current team."

They're so soft and careful with this case. Pisses me off. If FIFA say no, then go to CAS. Especially now with Messi out it's even more important to get him registered.

Home of Barca Fans