Arda Turan

messi2140

6racies Xavi
A good signing for Barcelona , but how good of a signing it will be remains to be seen. There are three things that I really don't like about this transfer. The first one being why Barca just can't seem to get a good deal when buying a player. Its like buying and selling players for Barcelona is played on legendary difficulty. I mean the player wants to leave Atletico and they are willing to sell , but Barca still pays the full price ("7mil incentives" :VdB: ).
The second one is why are Barca buying and selling players when the club is boardless and elections still didnt happen. It's not like Arda would go to another team , Lucho wanted him and Arda wanted to come to Barca so whoever became president would've bought Arda or they would've denied Lucho's request and he would be starting with a strained relationship with a manager who just won the treble. This purchase should've happened after the elections and not by the "interim board".

The sell-back option is one of the most useless things Ive seen. If Bartomeu gets elected , he will obviously not use this option as he is the one who signed him. If someone else gets elected , they also wouldn't be able to use the sell back option either. "Hey you can use the sell-back option but Lucho who just won the treble really wants him and requested him". Yeah , good luck with that.

Anyway Welcome to Barcelona.

Last edited:

Jombi

He cant go on loan. I am surprised he has made this decision tbh. But all the more respect to him for that, of course. It shows he is really eager to join us.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

We are a buying club. Everyone knows that.
The sooner fans realise that the better.
Would you trade success on the pitch with success off it?
Lucho wants him and we had to pay. Chelsea were interested and probably would have gotten a better deal but that's life.

He can play a big part in future success.
Is anyone bothered by the massive price tags of Neymar and Suarez?

Zangash

Banned
We are a buying club. Everyone knows that.
The sooner fans realise that the better.
Would you trade success on the pitch with success off it?
Lucho wants him and we had to pay. Chelsea were interested and probably would have gotten a better deal but that's life.

He can play a big part in future success.
Is anyone bothered by the massive price tags of Neymar and Suarez?

But why? Chelsea has a billionaire backing them.

Buying club or not, there is serious issue with our transfer dealings.

Galatasaray

Believe me guys Arda will be one of the best player in the Barça he is not a good scorer but his dribbling skills and passing skills are awesome and he will fit Barça in my opinion. And about the price yes it is too high because of teams like chelsea,psg,m.city and r.madrid. They are giving too much money for the transfers and this is making the market go higher.

Cule4life

The Culest
Arda Turan

[quote name="Jombi" post=1503795]Super sub in big matches and rotate with Ini in smaller matches? He cost us 41m euros.

Most expensive 29 year old ever, after Zidane. I dont think he should be seen as simply a man who can start in smaller matches.

It´s 34M. Not 41M. And Jackson goes for 35M with 29. Arda is still 28. Do not make things up.[/quote]

It's 34+7. Also strikers are more expensive. That's the way the market works. If Jackson was a midfielder he would have cost 20-25m. Rest is striker bonus

Gaudi

I think Arda can be great with us, Lucho wants strong midfield, Arda offers that as well as flair and technical ability. But if we are going for Pogba or someone like that as well then I don't understand the need for Arda.

Bran the Greenseer

Relatively cheap? At 41m euros, isnt he the 4th most expensive Barca player ever, after Ney, Suarez and Ibra?

For a player of his quality in this market he's pretty cheap, and honestly I rather by him for 41 mil and keep Rafinha for the future than buy Pogba for 100m, with that 59m we can keep players happy with some extra wages and maybe reinforce other positions.

Wambo

What a brain fart signing. Barca is continuing whit the trend of short term players. ( mathieu, suarez,...) And where is he supposed to play? iniesta, busquets, rakitic is still working for us.

ivan_barca

Arda

Why everybody hire is thinking that he understand Footbal besser als Lucho? Everybody who has wotched Atl. M and Arda knows he is an Monster player, the best one from Atl.M. He will coms eazily one of the best ours pleyers.

Home of Barca Fans