Arda Turan

Horatio

You're welcome
Okay my commentator just filled me in, if they win they get through outright and unless the dutch win they will be in the playoffs.

They needed to win and also Kazakhstan away needed to defeat Latvia, which is a miracle in itself considering Kazakhstan never managed to win in their last 15 away games.

Drawing or just winning would have meant play-offs.

xXKonan

Was Browsing and found this gif.

1429089570011.gif

Can't wait for him to play for us! :wub:

Horatio

You're welcome
Turkey during Euro 2008 was epic. First they were behind Czech Republic 0-2 with only 15 minutes left to play, but they managed to turn it around and qualified to the knockoutstage.

Then they played Croatia and neither team scored until the 118th minute when Croatia scored and everybody was sure it was over. With one minute added injury time Turkey managed to score on exactly the 121 minute mark and won over penalties. I think they pulled off a third miracle match against Switzerland I think.

Here this shows the time

Take note of the commentary when Croatia scored. "The kings of the late-late winner have been beaten by a late-late winner."
And then ironically they manage to pull of the biggest latest win again lol.

One of the most epic turnabouts.[youtube][/youtube]

Edit: I looked it up. They beat Switzerland by scoring in the 92th minute making it 1-2 the during group stage.
All matches they had to win otherwise they wouldn't have had enough points to move to knock-out.

Those were magic times.

Last edited:

hamidyk

Turkey during Euro 2008 was epic. First they were behind Czech Republic 0-2 with only 17 minutes left to play, but they managed to turn it around and qualified to the knockoutstage.

Then they played Croatia and neither team scored until the 118th minute when Croatia scored and everybody was sure it was over. With one minute added injury time Turkey managed to score on exactly the 121 minute mark and won over penalties. I think they pulled off a third miracle match against Switzerland I think.

Here this shows the time:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjca5k_turkey-vs-croatia-euro-2008-hq_sport

Take note of the commentary when Croatia scored. "The kings of the late-late winner have been beaten by a late-late winner."
And then ironically they manage to pull of the biggest latest win again lol.

Sweet memories . . .
Arda scored first goal.
I jumped and running at home and screaming GOOOOL when Nihat scored in the 89th minute against Czech and Cech .

Horatio

You're welcome
This was the game against Czech Republic
LOL! Last couple of minutes Tuncay, field player, had to get in the goal. Probaby shat his pants.

Home of Barca Fans