Argentina

Andresito

Staff member
39 year old Messi lifting another World Cup? Aye, I could do that.

No but seriously, I doubt he'll even be active by then. Even if he is, I'm not sure if it's worth the high risk high reward effort it's going to take. 2022 WC was a fairytale. He can have one last go at Copa to further his international legacy.

Gnidrologist

Arg will probably still be one of the few NTs i root for even after Messi. There just aren't may interesting and likeable national squads currently, neither anything upcoming. Argies are solid and fairly entertaining to watch under Scaloni.

malvolio

Arg will probably still be one of the few NTs i root for even after Messi. There just aren't may interesting and likeable national squads currently, neither anything upcoming. Argies are solid and fairly entertaining to watch under Scaloni.
Was thinking the same. Lots of garbage at NT level currently. And France are annoying cunts.

soul24rage

Can't imagine there will be a lot of surprises with Lisandro going under surgery. Hopefully, Scaloni calls up Valentin Barco and Matias Soule who's been great at their respective squads.

Also, Lautaro and Julian have been in excellent form with their respective clubs as well. With Julian being versatile, I hope Scaloni finds a way to have both Julian and Lautaro in the starting lineup. Maybe Julian can be perform the Neymar 2015 role leaving the left wing for Acuna with Lautaro as the 9.

Can't wait for La Scaloneta again.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Can't imagine there will be a lot of surprises with Lisandro going under surgery. Hopefully, Scaloni calls up Valentin Barco and Matias Soule who's been great at their respective squads.

Also, Lautaro and Julian have been in excellent form with their respective clubs as well. With Julian being versatile, I hope Scaloni finds a way to have both Julian and Lautaro in the starting lineup. Maybe Julian can be perform the Neymar 2015 role leaving the left wing for Acuna with Lautaro as the 9.

Can't wait for La Scaloneta again.

You know probably more about the argentinia squad than most argentinia people in argentinia! 💯🐮

Home of Barca Fans