Argentina

KingLeo10

Stop with your beta male bullshit, King "Di Maria is the best winger ever" L and try to stick to your disastrous Football takes while Birdy owns you every day. :lol:

You want to know true humiliation?

Crawling back to camp on the forum where you claim to have been unfairly kicked out 2 times and counting.

:lol: There literally is no level lower than this

Fati_Future_BallonDor

60% (really 100% of all Barca fans) called him a troll, which is what the sewer rat actually is :lol:

The only ones who voted for him were his band of trolls, starting with you.

The poll was anonym so i wonder where you get that conclusion, i could also say the only ones who chose him as a troll were the Messi bois trolls while the Barca fans want him here, at the end we found out that nearly half of this forum loves him :thinking:

Temptation

Crawling back to camp on the forum where you claim to have been unfairly kicked out 2 times and counting.

In case you didn't know, one biased mod and a few autistic retards don't represent the entire forum. :lol:

This is a Football forum not a hospital, Fredo. 😂

Plenty of good posters here and that's the only reason I am here. Cry about it?

KingLeo10

In case you didn't know, one biased mod and a few autistic retards don't represent the entire forum. :lol:

This is a Football forum not a hospital, Fredo. 😂

Plenty of good posters here and that's the only reason I am here. Cry about it?
Troll1.PNG

:lol: :lol: :lol: Straight from the redcafe admin/owner

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's not funny if this comes from a guy who crawling back to camp on a forum where you desperately mentions the mods daily to get several guys banned :LOL:

soul24rage

Technically, Scaloni still has 2 more weeks before submitting the final official squad list so he can change his mind as he gets to see the team practice for 10 days or so and see how they do in the friendly matches.

He did something similar before the WC2022, although those were more relating to injuries.

Although not perfect, Scaloni has made the right decisions most of the time, and considering the team's performance over 5 years which includes more trophies than defeats since Copa 19 (which is an absolutely insane record), Scaloni more than ever deserves our trust in his judgement of the squad.

Temptation

View attachment 10357

:lol: :lol: :lol: Straight from the redcafe admin/owner
Oh my God. You exposed me! You finished me so bad.

I'm so embarrassed!

"Temptation posted something positive about Virgil Van Dijk. We must alert the church elders!"

This subhuman retard truly has negative IQ. He really thinks he's proving something big by stalking me all the way to another forum. :lol:

JohnN

Oh my God. You exposed me! You finished me so bad.

I'm so embarrassed!

"Temptation posted something positive about Virgil Van Dijk. We must alert the church elders!"

This truly has negative IQ. He really thinks he's proving something big by stalking me all the way to another forum. :lol:
Perhaps, shiting on everything related to a barca club legend, in a barca forum while calling others "subhuman retards" is not the best way to go about not getting banned.

soul24rage

3 years ago, these 2 beasts made their debut for the national team.

The rest is history.

GPLFlV0WAAASNfP

Home of Barca Fans