Arjen Robben

89Norcal

934610_479142275494935_170118299_n.png
robbery

please stop with these I'm gonna have nightmares lol

Paganinisrvnge

It's only June. We'll see what happens between now and November. Yes, Bayern won the treble but not one single player REALLY stood out. You could say Schweinsteiger or Ribery maybe but I feel that Messi did more for Barcelona by himself. This year is tough. I agree that Messi hasn't had the best year but you can't just give someone else the award out of pity.

It's only June. We'll see what happens between now and November. Yes, Bayern won the treble but not one single player REALLY stood out. You could say Schweinsteiger or Ribery maybe but I feel that Messi did more for Barcelona by himself. This year is tough. I agree that Messi hasn't had the best year but you can't just give someone else the award out of pity.

Individually, I'd say he's been the best player this season. Like I said, carried Barca to a league title and the CL semis, more goals than anyone else, great assist stats, etc, etc. As for Bayern, like you said, none of their players really stood out. Tbh, this is a no-brainer for me.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Robben is amazing. He always has been. Sometimes inconsistent in his earlier days but even though he's at Bayern I don't think any less of him, I was so happy for him that he scored the winner in the CL final. After the nightmare of 2010 and missing that penalty in 2012, he deserved to score that goal, not to mention his overall performance was great. He still gets injured a bit, but I thought he got some good credit at Bayern? How can he not? Or has some of his failings of past tarnished what people think of him? He's better than Ribery.

Home of Barca Fans