Arjen Robben

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Always said he's better than Ribery. Proved it again.

It's kind of funny. Ever since this
1059939388-subot-3Aef.jpg

happened (after Robben failed to capitalize on that penalty in the decisive championship match against BVB in 11/12), Robben played three knockout matches against BVB and plunged the dagger in three times now, meaning scoring the decisive, game-winning goal very late in the respective game.
Kind of his way of saying: Well, fuck you, BVB guys.

H

Haruko The Goon

I've always liked Robben more than Ribery as a player. Robben is more decisive and frightening to play against.
whenever I watch BM he always creates something.

Give me a decade of Ribery, or a decade of Robben, I'm going with the dutchman.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I knew Robben would cause trouble but he fucked us over hard tonight. I consider him and Di Maria to be the most dangerous players in football (the latter moreso)

JamDav1982

I knew Robben would cause trouble but he fucked us over hard tonight. I consider him and Di Maria to be the most dangerous players in football (the latter moreso)

You changed your tune?

When I said how good Robben is you tried to tell me Robben is inconsistent and over rated not too long ago!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
You changed your tune?

When I said how good Robben is you tried to tell me Robben is inconsistent and over rated not too long ago!

Well over a season ago yet he's stepped up big time. Things change, I also remember you telling me that Xavi is still the best in the world and that Alves was a better defensive fullback than Alba.

Home of Barca Fans