Arjen Robben

BerkeleyBernie

Pep sees him as more than a fast winger, and has let Robben use his other talents more. He has always been the most technical player on Bayern, but hasn't had as much chance to use it. Now he has the chance to play a more complete game, and he's doing great, much more the playmaker. And did anyone catch him tracking back all the way from the other box, to harass the Dormund outlet down their right wing?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
ThirdDisgustingLcont.gif

pVtlZtv.gif

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
He was fire on that left side today, his workrate was outstanding aswell, did both sides of the ball, you can't ask for more than that.

Meitux

Since 2012-2013 he has changed a lot as a player, his workrate is admirable nowdays, always helps in the back. And since Pep came up he has improved a lot and isn't as much selfish as he was back in the days, and he really fits well to what Pep wants him to do. Funny most of the people including myself thought that he wouldn't do well with Pep.

AfricanBavarian

Since 2012-2013 he has changed a lot as a player, his workrate is admirable nowdays, always helps in the back. And since Pep came up he has improved a lot and isn't as much selfish as he was back in the days, and he really fits well to what Pep wants him to do. Funny most of the people including myself thought that he wouldn't do well with Pep.

I agree! Robben has had a major revival under Pep, even more so then last season under Jupp...

BerkeleyBernie

I always though Robben would do well with Pep. He's Bayern's most technical player and Pep is all about touch, accuracy, and vision. He was only "selfish" because he was being played as a soloist counterattacking winger. He has more freedom now to be a creator.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein 2m
something going on between Robben and Guardiola on the touchline, ARD are reporting...

Honigstein trolling people.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans