Arturo Vidal

Jombi

That's an opinion

That is of course an opinion, but no one should be surprised that Vidal gets caught DUI when watching that first half of the CL final. I have never seen anything like it. He was an animal. The guy has severe mental issues.

Observer

Banned
It's irrelevant then or now?

If your are being judgy, they are both dumbasses. If you are being real, they are both people that made stupid mistakes.

Alen

One is a dumbass, one is criminally stupid. Can you not see the incredibly large difference?

Observer

Banned
I understand perfectly, and I want to kill his ass.

Just wanted to provide an example of character assasination prior to hear all the evidence.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I never thought suarez bite was that bad. everyone else was going apeshit though? Even Chiellini forgot about it quickly.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Anyone know what the legal blood alcohol limit is in Chile?...Turns out, 0.08, just like the US

No excuses

Xavinho

So, you're one of the most important players for the host nation of the biggest tournament to be held in your country for 25 years, and in the middle of the tournament you decide to go out for drinks and then drive your Ferrari around?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His court hearing just started apparently.

I wonder what Chile are gonna do with him. Keep him for the rest of the tournament or discard him.....

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans