Arturo Vidal

ceefoo

That is of course an opinion, but no one should be surprised that Vidal gets caught DUI when watching that first half of the CL final. I have never seen anything like it. He was an animal. The guy has severe mental issues.
Just look at his behaviour towards Dani Alves, in the Final? He was pushing, kicking, hitting him in the head, deliberately trying to provoke a reaction, with the purpose of trying to get Dani sent off I suppose?

I have ZERO sympathy for this pond-life. :puke: I only have sympathy for his family. This low-life doesn't deserve to have the privileged life of a footballer. It's just a shame that he didn't shatter his legs and finish his career.

EdmondDantes

Great player but I just can't get passed those hideous neck tattoos. He's never gonna be a tough guy with that high-pitched 5 year old girl voice of his. Poser.

Observer

Banned
Observer what are you trying to prove exactly?

For a forum that speaks so highly about moral fiber and mes que un club philosophy, I lol everytime when I see this kind of value assertions with unethical purposes.

It's just a shame that he didn't shatter his legs and finish his career.

I have no respect for hypocrisy

ceefoo

For a forum that speaks so highly about moral fiber and mes que un club philosophy, I lol everytime when I see this kind of value assertions with unethical purposes.

I cannot uphold the 'Mes Que Un Club' values and make that statement... why not?

What is hypocritical about wanting a bad thing to happen to a bad person? How does this opinion contradict with my values? :unsure:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Video of his arrest. Said arresting him would f up Chile(chances in Copa America)

Zangash

Banned

No but really, what in in the world are you on about?

Our supposed moral fiber has nothing to do with Vidal risking the lives of himself, his wife, and anyone unfortunate enough to share the road with him.

serghei

Jesus, judging by some of the comments here you'd say he killed someone. Many players have been caught DUI. Take his driving license for a few months and that should cool him off.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Jesus, judging by some of the comments here you'd say he killed someone. Many players have been caught DUI. Take his driving license for a few months and that should cool him off.

Yeah, that should just about do it. I don't think he should be excluded from the Copa because of it, especially as that had nothing to do with football.

Observer

Banned
Jesus, judging by some of the comments here you'd say he killed someone. Many players have been caught DUI. Take his driving license for a few months and that's it.

Thank you for having some common sense

------------------------------------------------

The rest have no idea of the situation (if he hit / was hit, him driving / not), you are just making a statement out of dislikeness:

"There was once a man with funny hair that I dont like, he played hard against Barca in a FINAL, and he was found drunk while driving - boo hoo hurr durrr I wish death to EVIL MAN!"

GTFO really xD!

ceefoo

Jesus, judging by some of the comments here you'd say he killed someone. Many players have been caught DUI. Take his driving license for a few months and that's it.
There is DUI and there is what Vidal did to his vehicle with his wife sat next to him, while totally off his head on alcohol. So this is not your standard DUI.

He could have easily killed himself, his wife, another motorist, or some innocent pedestrian. Only by fate and a large slice of luck judging by the condition of his car, this didn't happen.

Does that mean that he should not be punished?

Sure, let him off with a pathetically short driving ban, so he came go and do the same again in the future. Just pray that it's not one of your loved ones that is in his firing line. :shakeshead:

Home of Barca Fans